New Features - Deck, Friends messaging and Game popups
Tuesday 29/05/2007, 15:39
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
34 messages
New Features - Deck, Friends messaging and Game popups
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 29/05/2007, 15:47

We're launching three new features today:

New Deck UI - There are new controls on "My Deck" that make Deck maintenance easier and more intuitive.
Messaging - You can now receive messages from people on your friends list even if you have refused private messages globally.
New Game Client - The new version of the client allows you to challenge and message other players with just one click. You can also play Urban Rivals in a popup. On the game page choose to play it in normal mode or in a small medium or large popup. Gameplay is the same, it just gives you more options and is very handy for people with small screens. If you have a popup blocker on your browser you may have to set www.urban-rivals.com in the list of allowed sites.
« Previous1234Next »

31/34
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Wednesday 13/06/2007, 18:28

My 1st rainbow pack:
Estalt
lino borosa
Dieter
best 20clintz i ever spent
32/34
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Wednesday 13/06/2007, 19:07

Well i wouldnt buy that pack i would rather but new blood, there u can get better cards just ask other people
33/34
POX4ur - Veteran English
Monday 18/06/2007, 14:58

Can i make a question? Why can´t we remove the admin status of members in our guild?
34/34
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Monday 18/06/2007, 17:54

Darkmnemonic: unfortunatly, the clintz pack allow for a abuse of our system, it won't be coming back anytime soon.
Vanish: it would allow a admin to takeover a guild. We'll add a "creator" status in the future.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals