I have a stratiegion

I have a stratiegion
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 10:55
SzAjbAQ - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
21 messages
I have a stratiegion
SzAjbAQ - Hero - Ostatni BastionEnglish - Tuesday 05/06/2007, 10:55

I have a stratiegion but if the randomnes crash my strategy what should i do the random fight i have in all fights realy last time i give ertyon whit All Stars bonus 5 pillz why he lost whit eryton whith 3 pillz no bonus i think the randomnes must have somthing like no more in all rooms but sometime random can be but no all the time im played at danger zone all players deck's include Hugo and Junkz what i should do ?
« Previous123Next »

2/21
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 12:37

Um. Add interpunction please. I have a hard time understanding you. That is to say: what are you trying to ask? I seriously do not get you after re-reading 3 times. You say something about 1) randomness 2) dark corners, 3) no randomness (?) 4) Hugo and Junkz. But I do not get any connection or clear question.
3/21
SzAjbAQ - Hero - Ostatni Bastion English
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 14:16

Simple i want to ask:
-what is the randomnes for
-i wanna ask for your strategion

i fight no whith players but whith they luck i hate that (its like my eryton whith 5pillz lose whith Graff whith 2 pillz no bonus but Graff winning)
4/21
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 14:43

Randomnes is actually the interesting aspect of the other rooms as it can throw the balance of the game on its head...Randomness is there basically so that the noobs get a chance to win...it affects anyone anywhere anytime...what you can do about Junkz / Hugo...simple play with Uppers
5/21
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 15:04

Lol Uppers are the answer!
6/21
impysin - Senior - (¯`·.._.·S.I.N·._..·´¯) English
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 16:35

Does stratiegon mean question or strategy. The randomness is like warr kid said and it gives you a chance to win battles you shouldn't you don't have to play with Uppers if it really bothers you play in danger zone it don't bother me cause it works for me and against me. The way i look at it you can't get mad when it hurt you and be happy when it wins you a duel.
7/21
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 17:52

Random give other player a chance to win. It gives guy who doesn't have the best cards a chance agaisnt guy who have them. Hate it or love it it is here to stay.
8/21
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 18:20

Yh thts so true
9/21
mel3211 - Veteran - hell fire English
Wednesday 06/06/2007, 08:30

The random makes all the talk about strategy and tactics pointless. If1andom would be little, ok but here its huge. You can see all the time, when 2 identical cards fight and its usual that you loose even if you use 1-2 pilz more then oponent. Same if they diferent cards. if you count the attack ( like i understood .... cards att power * pilz you use ) the 1/4 ( 25%) lower card can easy win. So my question is .... where should be the strategy and tactics?? Seems not in this game :-s
10/21
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Wednesday 06/06/2007, 15:16

I have had simular thoughts Mel.
But even though there is only 1 room with randomness disabled, that room is practically empty.
Is it a sign to the mods to say that they like randomness ? I don't know.
I know one thing, if i play an ELO battle, I will ALWAYS play it in the danger zone.
I just can't stand losing to plain luck with the randomness.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals