New cards - Intergalactic!

Friday 08/06/2007, 08:37
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
34 messages
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 08/06/2007, 08:37

Junkz have two recruits with an intergalactic reputation: Tessa the schoolgirl with two lives and her silent but frightening mate Swidz. After an intense period, Freaks seem to be calming a little but nevertheless you should keep watching for Diyo the spectacular acrobat who came to join them. Cassio, the former best friend of Tessa, has found refuge with the Pussycats. Find all these characters in the New Blood, Action and Cool Attitude packs at the shop.
« Previous1234Next »

31/34
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Thursday 26/07/2007, 22:56

I don't believe they will put a new Leader now, they're trying to balance clans first.
And even that, they need to be very cautelous with him, to not become overpowered like Brdget after the Poll
32/34
Myuki_Fate - Guru English
Friday 27/07/2007, 04:05

OUR they should put out some new leaders. If they want to balance out the clans they need to add to the leaders a bit.
33/34
LoA DHUB3R - Imperator English
Monday 30/07/2007, 00:38

0ur_darko is right sorry for my previous post. I think they do need to adjust the clans not make another Leader. if they add another Leader it will jsut mess up the balance
34/34
Grixxxle - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 01/08/2007, 14:06

You should of bought the 50 credit pack which has atleast 1 5 star

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals