What would you do ? Match analysis and strategy discussion

Monday 11/06/2007, 22:43
ibtd - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
ibtd - Imperator - Die FrettchenEnglish - Monday 11/06/2007, 22:43

Ok, I thought I create a thread that's actually trying to give some look into ELO strategy and how you play there. I hope that everyone is willing to participate and in the end I hope that everyone learns from this thread.

The idea is that I give you the match setting of one of my matches (the hands and what card my opponent played) and that you guys post what you would play and why if you were playing this match. And then, after a while, I'm gonna post what really happened and we continue afterwards. The goal is to get a discussion going about this particular match so we all benefit from it.

OK, here we go. The match took place in the Danger Zone which means we had NO RANDOMNESS enabled for this match.

This is the hand my opponent had (yet another Pussycat/Sakrohm deck):

Pussycats:
Feelyn 2*
Yayoi 4*

Sakrohm:
Uranus 3*
GraksmxxT 4*

And this is my draw (it's the worst possible draw I can have with my deck):

Uppers:
Gina Glitt 2*
Rubie 3*

Nightmare:
Sheitane 2*
Dieter 3*

With my opponent having 13 stars on the board and me only having 10, he had to play first.

His first play is arguably bad, but we are not here to discuss what he did right/wrong, so I just give you the play:

He opened the match with Feelyn. I will tell how many pillz later.

OK guys, now it's your turn to get this thread going. Just post your thoughts on what you would play in my place.

If it is required to post the power/damage and the abilities of the different cards, just let me know.

GGs
« Previous123Next »

21/23
VenZacTocl - Senior English
Friday 15/06/2007, 14:32

4 clan wouldnt be alittle...hard to survive??
22/23
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Friday 15/06/2007, 14:38

What do you mean
2 clan is the best,bonus takes a major part on elo
Well ibtd's deck is ok,Ielena and kenny will be only your Ace,maybe Zatman will cut 4th round for you to win most games(well thats what i do.xD)
23/23
ibtd - Imperator - Die Frettchen English
Friday 15/06/2007, 15:18

Ielena and Kenny win so many matches, it's not funny anymore. And these 2 are just another reason to play damage reduction a.k.a. Gina Glitt.

But I am thinking about replacing Uppers with Ulu Watu. I just don't have Gaia yet :/

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals