1. dmg = Life point of card holder
2. power = dmg the opponent
3. ability = bonus opponent
4. dmg = power opponent

if u have any idea lets try to share for better card game

2/10
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Wednesday 13/06/2007, 18:52

To 1: You realise that this is either broken or totally useless? The card would either have power that does not make it win any fight or everybody would play it woth all 12 pillz in round 1 and thus deal 12 damage and win instantly. And if both players get that card... well, coin-tossing is surely a fun game. Or not.
Still I think that some kind of basing card attributes on player/opponent's life (or the opposite: 12-[person X/Y's life]) might be an idea that could have some nice effects.
To 2: Might actually be interesting... and with low damage card it would make a rank 1 defense card. (In fact I would prefer something like this to a "defense courage"

To 3: You mean the ability takes the bonus that the opposing card has? Interesting... Same would count for ability=ability opp, bonus=bonus opp and bonus=ability opp... but I am not really sure that this adds depth. It adds complexity... but that is not necessarily good.
4. oh lala. Potential to be vastly broken if it has a high power - and "4" might already be really high here if a +/- bonus comes in... or Ambre or Hugo...

What I think might be interesting things is

"dmg = Opp_Life/2" (Halfing opponent's current life, round DOWN) - not broken since powerful only at the first damage done... and cannot kill.
"Defense" (Opponent has to play a card next, even if he played the first card this round - adds more tactic)

Overall we do not NEED new ones, though. And new ones should be carefully tested. (Memento "Life+2"!)
3/10
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Wednesday 13/06/2007, 19:28

All very interesting.
i think it could work.
i like the switcheroo with power = opp damage.
and also damage = opp power.
i don't know about the damage = life points, it's kinda neat, but a bit over powered.
but ability = opp bonus, that's nifty, or maybe ability = opponent ability?
4/10
Baron WMD - Master English
Wednesday 13/06/2007, 23:19

How about a new Leader with abiltiy Team: All card bonuses Active

This means that no matter which cards are played, besides the Leader, even if they are from different clans, their bonuses would apply. This would be great for ELO. Of course the Leader should be a little weak, like maybe a 6 power 5 damage Leader.

Whaddya think?
5/10
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Thursday 14/06/2007, 02:30

The switcheroo cards could be fun (power = damage and damage = power)
baron, that would be crazy! for example, imagine Zatman, graxsmxxt, and tessa all with bonuses
6/10
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Thursday 14/06/2007, 04:04

If all card bonuses apply then Cancel Leader would apply too, wouldn't it?
7/10
bonmufc - Titan - Endless Team English
Thursday 14/06/2007, 06:10

Dmg = Life point of card holder i think this is good but this card should have power =5 and at least 4*

then in first game u can play any tactic , trick your opponent to use pill, but u cant win in 1 st round

if u play elo everyone should have - dmg or stop ability and damage for this card will be 1

i think it ll be fun if have rare card like this
8/10
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Thursday 14/06/2007, 08:17

Cool bonmufc you has a very nice idea
though i can't give anymore comments,but i can say all is too interesting
9/10
TheScathed - Hero English
Thursday 14/06/2007, 13:13

Baron, that's imbalanced.... With that you could just get the strongest cards of each clan and put them all in a single deck.

The ability ideas are interesting, but wouldn't those change the game a bit much? Remember, Bridget's Life+2 wasn't even a real new ability, just an upgraded old one, but it still ruined the balance of the game.
10/10
bonmufc - Titan - Endless Team English
Friday 15/06/2007, 02:05

Thank for your comment

i have more idea

1. power+, damage+ = star of opponent card
2. power+, damge+= pill that u use

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals