A few deck ideas... critique me please.

Thursday 21/06/2007, 15:18
0-FS WMD - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
0-FS WMD - Veteran English - Thursday 21/06/2007, 15:18

First thing, I have no limits to my decks. I have just about every card and ability to get any card.

Fang Pi / Ulu Watu

Fang Pi - 12

Elya *3
Macumba *4
Marlysa Cr *2
Windy Mor *3

Ulu Wata - 13

Gabrielle *2
Gaia *3
Hikiyousan *5
Joao *3
« Previous12Next »

11/13
Thursday 21/06/2007, 22:41

Hrm... I tried Sakrohm but i really get agitated with it.. I could test it with Pussycat.
12/13
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 22/06/2007, 07:42

The Ulu Watu have more power but the All Stars have a better bonus, more damage and are more versatile (Stop bonus, stop ability etc), even when tanaereva and Wee Lee were not banned i managed to win most of the matches against Ulu Watu Sakrohm with the All Stars Pussycats deck

of course the fear factor is important, I played a couple of matches with Lao Cr in my deck (arguably better than lost hog and Kinjo) but against experienced players is not really an issue because of the low power of these 1 hit ko cards. Almost all decks have good damage reduction (that's why lao is better cause he can get through some Pussycats) and almost all decks have some good defenders with high power, so the 1 hit ko cards rarely go through and even when you bluff with them it's either too clear that is a bluff or if the players defends it only takes 4-5 pillz on a powerfull card to defend from a 1 hit ko

a deck with fang pi can be one of the only decks that can defeat the All Stars in most matches, in my current deck i play Clara, kerozinn and Marlysa Cr - 3 cards that have higher power than lamar, and also Windy Mor defeated many lamars with his ability to stop the All Stars bonus.
13/13
Sunday 24/06/2007, 14:41

Yeh, I dont have Lao yet. I could sell a majority of my doubles/triples and get him though.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals