Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Help us develop in Asia(Philippines, Malaysia, Indo, Singap...)

Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36
crocobill - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
118 messages
crocobill - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36

Please give us your ideas in order to enlarge our community in this part of the world. We would also like you to help us identify new payment providers, potential communication partners (game websites, blogs, ...)

We are also looking for motivated players who could help us getting Urban Rivals known (by presenting the game in blogs for instance).
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

11/118
crocobill - Admin - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 15:13

@ Force Majeur : great idea about the facebook group in the Philippines. Unfortunately, we are understaffed to moderate the group. Do you think you could manage that ? If not, do you know anyone who could ?

@ Wind of TCG : yes we have been advertising in manga platforms in the past. We are probably going to do it again.
@ everyone : that would help us a lot if you guys could spread UR in the forum sections of popular websites in Asia (Manga websites, Attack of the show...).
12/118
rogueSleipnir - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 15:45

>> I already started to spread this before here in the Philippines through call centers and friends who are into comics and toy collecting and it has been ok so far.

FM is here in the Philippines? I'm officially stoked. lol.

On the other hand. I'm currently residing in a dormitory and I was surprised to see other students are playing UR too!

the 2.9 Dollars for 50 credits was a really great move.
since most of us players are teens, we cant affor big bundles.
but the occasional 2.9 dollars is quite a good deal.
13/118
M O R D R E D - Imperator English
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 16:11

Magazines (like K-Zone), newspaper ads, and e-ads in online manga viewing sites (like onemanga and mangafox) can go a long way in spreading the existence of UR in the Philippines.

I'm not much of a blogger and chatter, but I agree with FM that blasting more posts in facebook, twitter, plurk, and multiply will be effective media in spreading the word about this awesome game.
14/118
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 16:52

@XC-Mordred : we have already done some advertising on onemanga for instance but we are going to contact them again (and K-Zone + mangafox).
I remind you that you can follow us on twitter : http://twitter.com/urbanrivals

If you guys have names of other popular magazines in the philippines or Singap or malaysia, indo... where we could advertise UR, please let us know (it s hard for us to know that since we are located in Europe)
15/118
owButtacup Ld - Veteran - ONE WORLD English
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 17:09

Lol there are ads on newgrounds, why not onemanga like what Mordred said. Onemanga is the perfect place. Also why not ask kevjumba and nigahiga lol. They're asians, they blog why not ask them. lol
16/118
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 17:30

Ok, done, I am still in the learning process though because I am new to this, so no persecutions please. lol.

http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?officers&gid=136878076335737#!/group.php?gid=136878076335737
17/118
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 17:32

By the way, sign up and join the group, then you might want to spread the word as well. lol.

anyone is welcome.
18/118
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 17:38

If you can't find the link just search for Urban-Rivals Philippines
19/118
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 17:38

Thanks force majeure !
I joined the group
20/118
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Wednesday 14/07/2010, 02:53

There's a few forums, pure vietnamese forums where about 90% of the community are internet addicts, if you could put an add on there, preharps you could gather a lot of attention( 90% of the people who can afford expensive things are also there):
truongton.net and vnsharing.net
i'm not sure how much i helped, but these are the 2 most popular of online hangout places in Viet Nam,

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals