As promised, we have implemented the system of guild champions.
Your guild founder can now choose champions to represent the guild in ELO and Survivor modes.
• Rankings will begin next Monday.
• You’ll have to have at 4 clearly defined champions before Sunday 24:00 (Paris time, you can google it if you Don’t know when it is according to your time zone) so as to have your guild in the ranking next week.
• The tool which allows to choose the champions is accessible to the founder in the «Options» tab of the guild.
• You can see the Champions on top of the list of guild members.
• If you Don’t change your Champions, they’ll keep the status from a week to another.
• A similar system will be used for DMs and DTs when we’ll find a solution for the calculation of the score.
Don’t hesitate to ask fi you have questions!
Your tourney score, I believe, is the average of your best 4 tourneys. And by average of your best, I mean position-wise. So the lower your score, the better.
Just incase in causes confusion --Lu Bu-- ment the better your position the better the average. Getting a low points score will make you have a lower adverage lol.
In addition, my guild mates score for the same format saved instantly.
Post 21: its the average of your 3 best tourneys of the day
for the champions average system, only the 4 best champions should be seen on the page, its sad when someone has to quit during the week and has 1000 of position for dts when 4 players has positions like 7, 10, 11, 10
3 best tourneys of the day? No it isn't
This system motivates players to do better than the Champions of their guild...