As promised, we have implemented the system of guild champions.
Your guild founder can now choose champions to represent the guild in ELO and Survivor modes.
• Rankings will begin next Monday.
• You’ll have to have at 4 clearly defined champions before Sunday 24:00 (Paris time, you can google it if you don’t know when it is according to your time zone) so as to have your guild in the ranking next week.
• The tool which allows to choose the champions is accessible to the founder in the «Options» tab of the guild.
• You can see the Champions on top of the list of guild members.
• If you don’t change your Champions, they’ll keep the status from a week to another.
• A similar system will be used for DMs and DTs when we’ll find a solution for the calculation of the score.
Don’t hesitate to ask fi you have questions!
As for now it is, we'll have to wait and see if the staff decides to give out prizes for having a top score as a guild.
It's Sunday 8:24pm est. Have the scores for "This week" been considered for guild ranks at this time? If So then why does the player's scores from "next week" show as the same score from "this week"? I'm confused...sorry for all the questions.
What does it mean to be on top of the list on your guil members page because its not abc order?
The order is random appart from players whos guild level is 4go befor guild level 3 players e.c.t
I have the same question as Meaniest