The Standard Format

The Standard Format
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 16:49
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
245 messages
The Standard Format
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 04/04/2012, 16:49

Today sees the launch of the Standard Format. This new format revolves around a list of characters that are updated every 6 months and only includes characters that were released less than 3 years before the current update (including Ld characters). Only these characters, Leader cards and characters from starter packs will be used in the Standard Format. To enable you to clearly distinguish between characters authorized in Standard Format and those which are not, we've added a special background to each character illustration, which you may have already noticed.

To find out more about the Standard Format, click here. 

Happy gaming to you all!
« Previous12345678910...2425Next »

11/245
- R3B3L - - Senior English
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 17:18

It`s absolutely nice!
12/245
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 17:22

Seriously, what happened to orpheus?

On a more relevant note, UR should have made these seperate rooms. Cards like Gil are really useless now. This is only to be good if they make another room with t1 and t2 for players hoping they can use the old cards...

Also, extended is slightly different from t2. In t2, i could use 9 cards, and now i can only use 8
13/245
GreyJackson - Hero English
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 17:23

Ok sadly I am very confused about what is happening
14/245
Al3x TCA - Titan - Time Conquers All Română
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 17:45

Miss you already DMT1!
15/245
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 17:47

@origamimaster, we wont get survivor, and i'm pretty sure already deathmatch
16/245
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 17:48

@greyJackson, gamemodes replacing t1 and t2
17/245
mahdin_DvF - Event team - D-Versified English
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 17:59

Can we please clear a few things up?

"- We will create a list of penalized characters in DT which will be independent from the list of ELO banned characters. The rule will probably remain the same: -2 points for each penalized character un your 4 characters team. We might change the penalty in the future if necessary."

So which cards are now penalised in Standard DT?

"- We will randomly give a collector to players ranked in the top 150 in DTs. We didn't decide the exact number of collectors yet nor the rules of the draw but we're thinking about 5 collectors a day."

We can see that you have decided on the 5 cr's a day, but one thing remains unclear. If you were to finish in the top 150 for 12 DT's in one day, will you in essence be 12 times more likely to win a cr then if you had finished top 150 only once that day?

Thanks for clearing this up for all of us who would like to know.
18/245
spagr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 18:02

Hello the changes are nice. Anyway - I would like to ask you few questions -

1) It is written in the topic - "The list of penalty-bearing characters in DTs will be completely separate from ELO bans. You can find the list here."
The link is bad, it leads to French forum. Please can you give me the list of characters, that decrease DT points by 2 each ?

2) It is written in the topic -"The Quick Battle tool will put you up against decks with a similar number of stars to your own".
Does it mean that if I play 40*deck, I will be fight only players with 40* deck ? OR - what is the star limit of my opponents decks ?

3) It is written in the topic - "The DTs will be rewarded in Crs that will be randomly distributed on a daily basis to players ranking in the first 150 of a DT."
Is it already anounced the list of CR cards in DT lottery ? Where we can find the daily winners ?

Thank you for answers !!!
19/245
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 18:07

Please ban some of the OP cards. I don't like going up against a hand of Deea, C Wing, caelus, and Morphun.
20/245
Werwolferine - Legend - The BeSharps Deutsch
Wednesday 04/04/2012, 18:13

It was said, that nothing changes in ELO-Mode, but I dont get points for DT anymore, so no 50 Clintz fore participating and no Credit, if I finish in the first third.

« Previous12345678910...2425Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals