1. Something must be done to limit Skeelz
and Berserk. Take some cards out of standard.
2. Include some more cards in the various clans in Standard. Right now, not much choice.
3. Elite Pow is wrong about matching similar decks beig bad. His reasoning is flawed. Being matched up with similar decks is bettaer than being matched up with grossly overpowered decks. What is the difference between his exampmle and Kolos
and say, Tula
? nothing, except a hand with Na Boh
could beat one with Uranus
, while the one with Kolos
(assuming all other cards are about the same strength) has no chance.
4. ElitePow is however, correct about the CR effect on DTs. It is now hard to get top 150. I used to be able to get in barely paying attention, and with around 150 points. Now, I just got 265, and missed the top 150.
5. Despite what I mentioned in point 4, participation in DTs will inevitably go down. Right now, many people are trying DT out for themselves, to see whether it is any good. Many of those will probably return to elo
, or deathmatch.
6. UR staff, I am assuming will fix many of the problems with this. I think it would have been smarter though, to call this a BETA. Better public relations.
7. I really like the CR DT addition.