New mission type – Newblood missions

Friday 27/07/2012, 13:54
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
124 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 27/07/2012, 13:54

As of today, a new mission type known as the Newblood missions, will make its appearance. Each new character release will be accompanied by a series of 5 Newblood missions.  4 of these will use the characters within the release, while the 5th will carry a prize of 10 credits and will be unlocked on completion of the 4 other missions.  These one-off missions are available for a period of 2 weeks and will be deactivated once the next Newblood missions become available (you will, however, be able to finish the missions you have already started).
« Previous12...678910111213Next »

91/124
DeepEnd - Imperator - Limit Break English
Thursday 02/08/2012, 02:35

The tight timeframe and rules are totally valid and OK.

Players willingness to commit is the problem here.

Grow some moustache like those guys who WILL max out their MP's weekly from now on, just because they want and they can.

Just to recap - there is this guy named "- HP AMO - ". Sounds familiar?

He doesnt run to the forums and whine how hard its to reach level 235.
92/124
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Thursday 02/08/2012, 03:23

@ DoomBug:

"Now, the main (and, as far as I can tell, the only reasonable) complaint is the time limit. If the staff increase the time available that should end all complaints, especially as the newness value is wearing off and the cards are becoming more reasonably priced."

Yeah, I think that sums it up nicely. I completely agree with that paragraph.

It's just been a bit odd to see people threatening to quit the game over this and so on. The only thing I don't agree on is that this is somehow different from any other timed challenge UR presents. If you missed the chance to get a particular set of missions, wait a bit and there's another NB release with similar ones. It's just like DTs/ELO/events etc... If you didn't succeed you can try again with the next tournament or event or NB release.
93/124
Vega Ld Cr - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 03/08/2012, 02:41

+1 @blackpete Not a fan of this. It would be better if the New Blood missions remained until the cards associated with them were no longer in the New Blood packs. It seems like a cash grab, to get people to attempt to buy more packs every new release.
94/124
Sony-LoA - Imperator - Legends of America English
Sunday 05/08/2012, 21:45

Not really. If i really want to do these missions. i can *borrow* the new cards from the market. then resell it later. the chance that the price will drop is unlikely since the mission shouldnt take that long to accomplish. And im only losing 5 percent tax.lol. for like...what? 10credits? seems like a good deal to me.
95/124
CN wolie - Legend - XiongDang English
Friday 10/08/2012, 11:30

The new missions have been released but the new card not yet

Celestial ultimatum: Gain 200 Heal Life Points with Lakit
Crueler than the trowel: Remove 20 Life points from your opponents with Bill
Apocalyptic prophesy: Gain 80 Heal Life Points with Lakit
His heart went Boom: Block 100 damage with Clover
Necromancy for dummies: Inflict 100 Damages with Dr Falkenstein
96/124
EZwinningS2N - Titan - Second 2 None English
Friday 17/08/2012, 18:26

I know this is new blood missions but it would be cool to get missions for 750 or 1000 wins per clan
97/124
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 18/08/2012, 00:07

And to add to Ez's statement of 750 + 1k wins,i would actually like to see a mission of "win 5 matches with at least 2 characters of clan X with clan Y"-and it would go up to 250;so it would be like:

"Win 5 matches with at least 2 All Stars and 2 Bangers"
"win 5 matches with at least 2 all sars and 2 Berzerk"

and so on and so forth.

But the NB missions are good for now.
98/124
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Saturday 18/08/2012, 04:01

I think that would result in an obscenely large amount of new missions, but the idea is good... Maybe just "Win X matches with only 2 of (Clan Name)"? So each clan would have a win 5/15/50/125/250/500 mission while using them in a half-deck.
99/124
Gipsy Joe - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Saturday 18/08/2012, 20:10

@EZwinningS2N, Pilluminati, ghelas:
Nice ideas! What I'd like to see are 3HKO and 4HKO missions with reasonable numbers, win x matches with rainbowdecks and win x matches with 4+ less stars than your opponent.
100/124
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 19/08/2012, 01:05

How about a Pillz remaining mission? Win X matches with at least one pill left over.

« Previous12...678910111213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals