[RECR] - RAW TALENT -
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 13:36
Shanks Miagi - Event team English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
44 messages
[RECR] - RAW TALENT -
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-VersifiedEnglish - Wednesday 29/08/2012, 13:36

- RaW Talent - is currently recruiting upcoming and talented players

We offer a wide variety of helpful tips in tricks in both game play and market strategy.
We can bring you lots of fun conversations and events, as well as challenges and chances to win great prizes
Above all else we value loyalty

To join the guild we ask the following of you:
Level 25+ (some exceptions considered)
1200+ elo
10+ survivor
speak english(if you can undestand all this your good we dont need you to be an expert)
We require to following IF you think your worthy but have not quite reached the above elements of game play
Active in message boards
Friendly (we dont mind jokes and trolls but no one who is a jerk just for the sake of it)
Skilled as a player (determined if not by score then by challenges to some of our own admins)

In the future we strive to be one of the best in the ENG community we are i stated it already but above all we want loyal active players. not ship jumpers or people just looking for a leg up and a hand out. we want those of you who want to be with a strong guild for the sake of building a brotherhood, the more the merrier but we would rather have 10 loyal active players then 100 flakey players.

For any questions/comments/concerns contact either myself or one of the following:
Cashtrion_HoA
SodaPoP Reyes
our current most active admins
or any admin you see online will do

we hope to see you there

®ß§
« Previous12345Next »

2/44
Forever-Joshy - Novice English
Wednesday 29/08/2012, 14:20

Join RaW!
3/44
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Friday 31/08/2012, 04:10

Dude
r
a
w
is at
w
a
r
lets go team raw guild battle en!
4/44
Saturday 01/09/2012, 02:36

Never give up always fight our best win or lose no regrets ®ß§
5/44
MrkingPin_MoB - Colossus - Masters of Battle English
Sunday 02/09/2012, 00:38

Join Today!!
6/44
Sunday 02/09/2012, 19:24

We are holding our own vs a good guild in guild battle en round 1 we arnt your avg lasts for 3 months new guilds if we fall at all we come back up twice as strong
7/44
Saturday 08/09/2012, 00:39

Army of Elite Mercenaries congrats on your last minute win in the guild battle you fought well but i still bet if we got that reset we could've came out on top
anywho... i know we arnt the top guild but we can hold our own and are just looking for some more active members to help fill us out and help run things. we have a few admin spots open and an event weekly to win prizes for the weeks "best player" soon to be made a real event as i reach level 40.
so dont be shy shoot me a PM talk to me see what ya think and how you can fit in RAW.
§hanks
8/44
Monday 10/09/2012, 01:55

Still looking for more
9/44
Ark Assassin - Legend - Eternal Wanderers English
Tuesday 11/09/2012, 05:48

Very fun and active guild!
10/44
AsianRepublic - Legend - Misfits English
Wednesday 12/09/2012, 00:23

Cool guild for cool people, yeah.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals