Hunting down the Killer

Hunting down the Killer
Friday 07/09/2012, 11:23
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
54 messages
Hunting down the Killer
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 07/09/2012, 11:23

“Adventure, treasure and the discovery of new worlds!” Lizbeth from the Piranas is obsessed with conquests ever since managing to steal some Aquanian ivory. Orenichi, on the other hand, thinks only of revenge. She is determined to take the life of the person who murdered her fiancé. And her investigations have led her to the restaurant of Muntendon, whose information network is as well put together as his plates of noodles. The old master of noodles has pointed Orenichi in the direction of the father of yo-yo champion, Saki. Apparently it was he who ordered her fiancé’s execution...
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous123456Next »

31/54
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Saturday 08/09/2012, 16:59

I mean Rolph
I thought Admin monitor this message?
32/54
IM_Disizrey - Veteran - Immortality English
Saturday 08/09/2012, 18:02

Yo-yoing All Star ?

We need a volleyball player
33/54
IcyZZZ - Master English
Saturday 08/09/2012, 19:32

I swear to god UR forgot they just released a new clan.

Give Frozn some love
34/54
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 08/09/2012, 20:08

@princekhil
Admins, Mods, Operators. Whomever happens to be around at the moment. Why do you think it takes a while for the messages to go through?
35/54
Lugen - Hero English
Saturday 08/09/2012, 21:38

We need more ICE!
36/54
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 08/09/2012, 23:00

@princekhlil: We don't check for spelling mistakes and theres no way to tell you ment Rolph instead of Ralph.

@Thoazol: We try to accept messages as quick as we can but it can take time to check them all and we can't be online 24/7
37/54
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Sunday 09/09/2012, 02:50

Does anybody know if there is a use urban rivals team on twitter?
38/54
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Sunday 09/09/2012, 02:53

Wish i was an admin or forum operator or something
39/54
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Sunday 09/09/2012, 07:05

Saki is a godsend. They have finally filled in the gap that robb left when he became Robb Cr.

Other clan problems in elo: Junkz are lacking a good damaging card that would bring them back into the meta; unbanning Rowdy is an option, Berzerk need a damage reducer, Sentinel are pretty dead with the recent Lehane ban; they need a nice 2 star, Sakrohm just plane out needs another Soa that isn't Ludwig, finally Ulu Watu need something big...to attract them back to elo....it's so rare to see them.
40/54
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Sunday 09/09/2012, 07:17

Ok,then
my bad,
sorry

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals