A Sheep and a Yeti Go Head to Head

Friday 05/10/2012, 11:45
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 05/10/2012, 11:45

While the youth of Clint City are dancing the Lil Jey Style in a ghetto night-club, a group of Bangers find themselves the dumbfounded spectators of a very strange brawl; Cheep the hard guy is trying to sheer Thorpah, Prince of the Yetis, to teach him some respect. And the fight would have gone on if it hadn’t been for Thorpah hitting the Sakrohm temple with his Olmnir Hammer, so by setting off all Lilou’s alarm systems and causing widespread panic.
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous123456Next »

11/53
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Friday 05/10/2012, 12:58

Comment on Lilou:

there are kids in UR they said
UR will be a safe game for kids they said
12/53
Alhalish - Hero - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 05/10/2012, 13:20

Thorpah... I prefer Loki, but hey, at least I finally got my Norse myth card.
Though there's something about Thorpah's bio that makes me raise an eyebrow....

Anyways, good release!
13/53
Coincide - Guru - The U-P-R-I-S-I-N-G English
Friday 05/10/2012, 15:15

Didn't Jungo like, really need a new damage reduction card for Standard?
It's a shame they decided to make it a stop ability.
14/53
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Friday 05/10/2012, 17:13

@Tanto89: Not sure what the problem with Lilou is; Fanny, Miss Stella, and pretty much every Ulu Watu female are all wearing quite little. It's hardly "unsafe" to see some cartoon stomach.
15/53
Soundtrack-HW - Imperator - humanoid weapons English
Friday 05/10/2012, 17:38

I remember when Otto was released with the sak background and people were disappointed he wasn't in saks with his stats.
But then... Lilou
16/53
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Friday 05/10/2012, 17:46

Man I hate that Cheep. Don't bother with him outside of Standard unless Jaxx Ld or Krazan Ld is out, in which case he may have a slight chance of being better then Pegh and/or Scopia. Don't bother with him inside Standard because SoA is way too rare in that place. Jungo needed a DR in Standard, but this feels like a bad joke.
Also, a sheep? A freaking sheep?
I don't get the idea behind this card at all...
17/53
a hobo - Titan - night school English
Friday 05/10/2012, 17:53

Anyone else think Lilou is based on the chick from the movie "The Fifth Element"?
18/53
bilobob987 - Titan - -= Na Koa Lana Kila =- English
Friday 05/10/2012, 18:16

Lilou is a 5th element referance right?
19/53
Valhalas - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 05/10/2012, 18:16

@Grapple X

There's no reason for this game to have nude characters. It attracts wrong audience and it can be very damaging to encourage children to sexualize cartoon characters, there's already "uncensored" versions of some characters floating around, who knows what will come next.
20/53
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 05/10/2012, 18:51

C'mon guys, I don't see any problem with a little bit of skin showing on the cards... Why don't you complain about "child safety" when it comes to entire Nightmare clan? Children should be kept away from zombies, ghosts and other creatures of the night, right?

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals