A Sheep and a Yeti Go Head to Head

Friday 05/10/2012, 11:45
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
53 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 05/10/2012, 11:45

While the youth of Clint City are dancing the Lil Jey Style in a ghetto night-club, a group of Bangers find themselves the dumbfounded spectators of a very strange brawl; Cheep the hard guy is trying to sheer Thorpah, Prince of the Yetis, to teach him some respect. And the fight would have gone on if it hadn’t been for Thorpah hitting the Sakrohm temple with his Olmnir Hammer, so by setting off all Lilou’s alarm systems and causing widespread panic.
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous123456Next »

21/53
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 05/10/2012, 20:31

I personally can't see any problem with characters, including Nahi Cr e.c.t. The game is rated suited to children of 12 years and over and by that age you probally know most there is to know and its not done it a tasteless overly rude way. I have seen other things "sexualize cartoon characters" in a worst way and you can find nearly anything on the internet even about things you don't think could be sexualized if you google, so "uncensored" versions of some characters would still happen even if everyone was like Sah Brinak (Completely wrapped up in cloths and showing nothing).

This game is also made in france where they are more lax about peoples bodys and things like toplessness is normal on beaches e.c.t
22/53
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Friday 05/10/2012, 21:54

This was a pretty nice release, although I must say as a mono Junkz elo player....I was expecting a "Rare" Junkz with an really epic ability. Stinko was exactly usefull.....
23/53
GULLA RW - Imperator - Reissende Woelfe Deutsch
Saturday 06/10/2012, 01:20

@AaaBattery
Its an american problem, in europe nobody complain, it`s normal here.

Btw: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/27887763.jpg
24/53
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 03:01

@Valhalas: I don't see what nudity has to do with anything when the card in question doesn't depict nudity. Nahi Cr (and I guess TrinmkkT) are the only ones that do, and I seriously doubt that anyone young enough to be offended by a nipple ) is going to be able to invest enough to pick up a mid-range collector without their parents having some idea of what's going on (bear in mind the "letter to parents" clearly states 12 and over, which is the age when basic anatomy and sex education is being taught in schools). Anyway, Lilou is clearly wearing a hell of a lot more than Nathan or El Gringo...
25/53
masterboltLOA - Guru English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 08:05

Lilou seems like a character from the movie "5th element", well it wears similar clothes as to the movie so if you wanna blame urban rivals, blame "5th element"
26/53
princekhlil12 - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 13:15

Phonos has gone long time ago due to his incredible stats.
But with this Lilou ,we never ever see him anymore
27/53
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 16:41

Soccer moms have taken over America.
28/53
Aviceemy - Titan - GUNSLINGERS OF THE WEST ACADEMY English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 16:43

Actually Page Cr too, and Charlie, possibly Baby Q, tho she is on fire thus the reason for why she doesn't wear any cloth
29/53
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 17:08

@anyone offended by the token scantily clad female cards on the grounds of "child safety:"

Have you read the description for Tino? He is a mobster who eats dead bodies. Just sayin'.
30/53
Niravam - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Saturday 06/10/2012, 23:43

I can see jack frost or mr. freeze fitting into Frozn

« Previous123456Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals