Forgotten Nightmare

Forgotten Nightmare
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 14:01
Boing - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
209 messages
Forgotten Nightmare
Boing - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 09/10/2012, 14:01

The Nightmare clan needs your help to free a monstrous creature imprisoned by their enemies a very long time ago. Come and help Ielena in her diabolical plan by completing the 5 missions that will enable you to destroy the monster's magical prison. Don’t be scared! The Nightmare clan will more than fairly reward you for your efforts...
Click here to find out more about this exceptional event that will allow you to be one of the first people to receive the Nightmare clan’s next monster card.
« Previous12...1415161718192021Next »

191/209
Komfy - Master English
Monday 15/10/2012, 02:00

@Sicba, what your saying is nonsense. Ld cards arent from events they are from missions. Simple as that. Please make sure your 2 cents is worth something before you chime in.
192/209
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 15/10/2012, 11:27

@Komfy, umm, lets see, one day they announce a card which you can get if you do 5 missions kinda related to it. They do that for Ld cards, they did that for Uchtul now. So now Im confused, they did exactly the same thing for both of them, yet you say its not the same, how come? (btw., if you didint know, Uchtul also had missions, so again, its the same)
193/209
Komfy - Master English
Monday 15/10/2012, 13:14

@Sicba: Okay, so what you are saying is if I complete the missions that are related to Uchtul I will receive the card? NO! As I said before Ld card missions are not events. I received Uchtul from a event that took countless hours and had to be ranked to obtain him. So, no they are not the same at all. ty come again.
194/209
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 15/10/2012, 13:30

I knew its hard to talk sense into people who can't see the forest for the trees, but I still tried, silly me. And you didnt have to be ranked, but ok. To sum things up, all the people of UR will be able to get him in a few weeks, and thats a good thing.
btw., I bet youre one of the people who, if you got him, are keeping him for yourself in your collection and not selling him...
195/209
DJHREPINBD2 - Imperator English
Monday 15/10/2012, 14:42

I don't see why everybody is complaining tbh lol, he might not be the best card, but if you don't want him, just sell him for 100k and buy any other card in the game (which isn't a Cr)
196/209
Crypto140 - Senior - The Alliance English
Monday 15/10/2012, 19:17

@Komfy I see what you mean...I think. You don't necessarily get the Uchtul card even if you participated in the missions. But if you do the LD missions, you will definitely get the card. I don't know why everyone has to argue so much. It makes me cry like a like a little salamander. (If a salamander could cry)
197/209
Steelie_MOB - Titan - Masters of Battle English
Tuesday 16/10/2012, 01:06

@ Komfy, they said from the start that you would only get him a month in before he would go into newbloods. Everyone who did participitate in the event either knew what (s)he was getting in to or was to lazy to read the what the event was about.
198/209
Openball - Imperator - HKG English
Thursday 18/10/2012, 09:53

As the event has finished for a while, I hope UR could evaluate the event a bit and keep creating similar events in the future. I would like to give some of my feelings/comments here, which will hopefully be read by some admins (as they seem to be less active than the beginning):

1. I basically enjoy the whole event, which is quite exciting, competitive and funny. However, as mentioned by most of the participants, it pushes players quite hard to get to the top 200 in each mission. Competitive playing can be fun, but if it's too much, it becomes burden and therefore drives the game away from its original purpose. So would it be possible to lower the requirement for getting a copy of the card? Maybe giving the card to the top 300/350 players; or to the players who won 150 games by a particular clan. This will be more manageable to the community.

2. I think the event can help to release some pressure of the market inflation of the game. The 1500 copies of Uchtul draw a load of clintz away and I believe there is some slight impact on the inflation of the market (which becomes more and more serious these days). Maybe it is a direction of further releasing the inflation pressure?
199/209
Openball - Imperator - HKG English
Thursday 18/10/2012, 09:53

3. One of the most striking features of the events is that, players are getting reward by having intensive involvement, but not only having luck (although there is still a lottery)! This is an important step for the new players like me to climb up the wealth ladder in the community. I have got 2 copies of Uchtul which rewarded me about 200k of clintz. I am impressed that there is a new way for me to earn more cards by participating official events, but not opening packs. Please keep doing this, it is important to new players and/or keen players!

4. Another good feature of the events is that everybody can have a chance to participate. When you review other events like the Clint City Olympics 2012, the requirement for participation is ridiculously high. Is there really a point for creating such an event, in order to entertain those generally rich players? I truly think that more functions and events are needed for the newer players.

After all, I generally agree that the event is pretty successful. I can see a lot of feedback from the community complaining how bad Uchtul is. But I Don’t think it makes the event failed. I am actually glad that Uchtul is not another OP card as we have already a lot in the game. Eventually, I hope some admins can come out and give a few words on how they think about the event. We are curious, too!
200/209
Project Soul - Hero English
Sunday 21/10/2012, 10:43

They should Add Ev next to his name and call him an event card like how Lds are legendaries, Crs are Collectors, Miss's are Miss Clint City winners etc. would be unfair for people that worked so hard when you can just get him in packs lol

« Previous12...1415161718192021Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals