Forgotten Nightmare

Forgotten Nightmare
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 14:01
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
209 messages
Forgotten Nightmare
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 09/10/2012, 14:01

The Nightmare clan needs your help to free a monstrous creature imprisoned by their enemies a very long time ago. Come and help Ielena in her diabolical plan by completing the 5 missions that will enable you to destroy the monster's magical prison. Don’t be scared! The Nightmare clan will more than fairly reward you for your efforts...
Click here to find out more about this exceptional event that will allow you to be one of the first people to receive the Nightmare clan’s next monster card.
« Previous12345678910...2021Next »

61/209
CaptainRmoney - Titan English
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 18:58

If the UR staff does this with all the clans then they are the coolest
62/209
DJHREPINBD2 - Imperator English
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 19:19

Will all 5 of the missions start at the same time, or will they start one by one?
63/209
Calibann - Titan - Academy of the Cards English
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 19:25

First off I want to thank the Admin. Staff for their communications on this thread, for the many years I have been playing I don't think I have seen as much communication/feedback as this before. However, I can't figure out why so many people are having such a hard time understanding the requirements , schedule and time limitations. I believe you did a wonderful job laying out the scenario as I understood it fully when I first read it. I've seen the same questions asked in this forum at least 5 times after they have been answered repeatedly so I also want to thank the staff for their patience with those who choose to ask questions before reading. I look forward to this event and I hope that it is fun for us players as well as a successful event that leads to more like it.

Thank you.
64/209
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 19:29

Im loving all of these random events that bring us all together. thanks staff
65/209
rild - Titan English
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 20:24

I'm waiting for those people that rushed out to do part of the missions to get ranked to rush back in here to cry that they didn't get credit. The event *starts* in roughly 18 hours... so doing anything other than deck building right now will not help with this event. Really. Relax, sit down, wait a bit. After the event starts, THEN you can go gonzo and start complaining about everything.
66/209
3M Allex - Senior - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 20:24

200k .....are UR staff try our limits ?
67/209
destroyer055 - Guru - night school English
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 20:29

Okay thanks.
68/209
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 20:36

@destroyer055: You can use any deck to do the poison and - life missions but you need to use the clans mention for the win X fights missions.

Also its 200,000 because everyone works on the missions so everyone wins/poison e.c.t go towards the missions.
69/209
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 20:46

@mr7eveN: Im not lagging it might be you.

@Nuclearaleksa : You will have to wait in till the missions are done to find out about the card and correct you do need to use - life abilitys and bonuses like berzerks.

@DJHREPINBD2 : I think there starting at the same time but don't quote me on it.

@Calibann: Some people might miss read or not read the rules at all

@3M Allex: We all work together on it so it should be as hard as it looks.
70/209
Stendra - Legend - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 09/10/2012, 20:52

UM_AaaBattery i think your the only forum operator on here

« Previous12345678910...2021Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals