Curse and Mutation

Curse and Mutation
Friday 19/10/2012, 11:21
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
66 messages
Curse and Mutation
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 19/10/2012, 11:21

There’s a menace on the prowl in Clint City. Don’t go out if you’re not prepared… Heading straight from the future, Naele is trying to stop the Nightmare clan from turning her into a vampire and condemning her to a life of eternal suffering and bitterness. Be sure not to cross her path if you want to stay alive, nor that of Sprinter’s from the Berserk clan, who’s not at all happy since his transformation. Only Treeman with his force of nature, or maybe Eugene with his crabs can hope to re-establish the balance of power in Clint City!
Get these characters in the shop's packs
5 new missions have been added. Click here to see the list of Newblood missions.
« Previous1234567Next »

51/66
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Monday 29/10/2012, 11:45

Oh my... people should play the cards before they rate them.
Naele is not the best one of this release, Treeman is.
Eugene and Sprinter are top cards, that support their clans very much, Treeman has been needed by the Roots because they didnt have a good 2★ anymore since Arno was banned.
Neale does hardly support the clan, because the Vortex have better options in ELO and in T2 they did not actually need her.
These are facts, face them guys.
52/66
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 29/10/2012, 12:57

@tinydog your rating is completely messed up.

Eugene 8.5/10 this card is so good you have no idea well thing is not much competition i see this card better than both Nanook and Gaia because solid stats + good ability.

Treeman 8.5/10 (close to 9) was what is much needed in Roots. 7/4 is very decent for Roots not to mention eliminates Roots long time weakness to Pussycats. however i still feel its a bit dull i mean all Roots have is 'solid' stuff but not much versatility.

Sprinter 8.5/10 (still cant find a good excuse to give a 9) very solid card got him in a pack tried out and very promising definitely replaces renok since Berzerk is weak to SoA in general (minus to backlash which are mostly crap). Sprinter kills Roots. trust me 9 damage is insane.

Naele 7.5/10 i completely agree with @steel main problem is she has WAY too much competition. Dregn and C Beast have a very promising 8 damage, and Oflgn is my personal favorite. i am sorry but confidence is the shakiest of the conditional abilities. by no means a bad card but i may actually see some use of her in T2 idk though
53/66
HipHoppa - Titan - Hip Hop Messiahz English
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 17:44

Two uncommons in this release...
54/66
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Tuesday 30/10/2012, 18:56

Qwert-p
55/66
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 03:51

I'd agree with ghelas on the Mok debate. He plays excellent synnergy with Elke, and again, an 8/4 with soa on a 2*? Rediculous! After all, why would GHEIST be jealous when they have Z3r0 D34d? Ko oriented version of Treeman anyway, and likewise, he's been really old. These 3 cards are just enough(maybe more) to make some nice GHEIST decks. In Roots, up untill now, Miken Moose and Jeto have relatively low damage, Walden isn't too reliable for a win(and 3 damage alone isn't all that impressive), you can read all the hate gudvibez is getting on his card page, and Arno(there only really preferable 2*), is banned and has low power. The GHEIST only really lack in some attack manip with decent power(XU-52 has low power, Jaxx Ld isn't best option IMO, and again, Arkn is banned).

In regards of pricey new cards, I recommend you buy packs. You never know how long that valuable newblood could last...

And finally in regards to the survey, I understand, but don't agree with the results. People love pillz clans I think. That would explain why the top miss clint candidates were Piranas(Sheryl and Lizbeth). I voted a 10 on Treeman, and I'm not really sure what the rest were... Though I will say that Naele is still a very good card. If you face no DR, SOA, or SOB, you can go 5 pillz on Dagg to get 47 attack, and 90 attack on Naelle for the win. If you lose either, you can regain pillz, so not much a loss.
56/66
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 31/10/2012, 04:32

I agree that Naele is not necessarily the star of this release, but she is by no means bad. She is meant to be played as a killer fork. An early win means the possibility of a furied Naele (a 10/9!) breathing down your opponent's neck, definitely capable of securing a KO, and regaining a lot of pills if blocked. A strong card for players who like forks.
57/66
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Thursday 01/11/2012, 10:37

New cards tommorrow! Predictions are Junkz, Pussycats, Nightmare, and Frozn.
58/66
-DaddySteel- - Imperator - Der innere Kreis Deutsch
Thursday 01/11/2012, 14:33

Junkz, Montana, Uppers and hopefully Frozn is my guess for friday
59/66
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Thursday 01/11/2012, 15:12

Uchtul, Frozn, Uppers and Junkz is my guess
60/66
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Thursday 01/11/2012, 15:45

I think Uchtul is scheduled to come out next release week, not this one.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals