Sunday 04/11/2012, 12:55
NohHolmez - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
[RECR] New guild looking for members and admins [THE WINCHESTER]
NohHolmez - Veteran English - Sunday 04/11/2012, 12:55

Where's safe? where's familiar?

Where can I smoke?

Take car. Go to mum's. Kill Phil ["Sorry!"], grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over.

How's that for a slice of fried gold?

Yeah, boyyyeee!

This guild is UK made and ready for when the zombies come. If you like playing UR and you fancy a bit of self confessed apocalypse geek in your guild, go for this one.

Requirements:

- Level 28 or above [At least one level for every day spent in St. Thomas' Hospital in a coma before you woke up to find the world infected with Rage.]
- Fair player [For everyone you haven't Left 4 Dead.]
- You must look after your fellow survivors. [Like C.J. did when he blew the truck up to save the others].
- Turning on your fellow survivors will not be tolerated. [Otherwise you could end up being stabbed to death and then become a zombie only to be killed again by your former best friends annoying son Carl].

Message me with what you think is the best zombie mashing weapon and why to apply.

This is a brand new baby guild but I want it to go the distance so please come on down.

Also looking for experiences players as admins as I'm fairly new myself.

I will consider lower levels if you show commitment. Please message me and let me know why you want to join and why you should be accepted as you are of lower level.

Thanks for reading!

Yeah, I spoke to him. He's only got a Henry. Thanks for reading!

2/9
Sunday 04/11/2012, 13:25

Come on down poppets, wanna build this thing up. Looking for experienced members to help me do this. I will consider lower levels if serious players just haven't got up to 28 yet (know what that is like).
3/9
ArtemisBZ - Moderator - BrainZtorm English
Sunday 04/11/2012, 13:29

4/9
Sunday 04/11/2012, 13:35

Probably should have included a link really, thanks Artemis-BZ, I clearly made a noob error
5/9
Sunday 04/11/2012, 15:28

No takers yet sadly come on guys, if you want to get involved in a new guild lets have it
6/9
Monday 05/11/2012, 19:53

Hey everyone, still recruiting. Also working my socks off to level up so that I can host guild events etc which should be soon. Still looking for admins! thanks for reading!
7/9
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 16:53

Hi everyone, still here and looking for members. Help me to not get cancelled!
8/9
amrelee - Guru - BrainZtorm English
Tuesday 06/11/2012, 23:33

Would of liked this guild if it wasn't for the "Yeah, boyyyeee!" summing it up!
9/9
Friday 09/11/2012, 13:31

Apologies for the yeah boyyyyeeee, its a quote from Shaun of the dead

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals