A dedicated ELO clan tier list

Tuesday 06/11/2012, 19:18
{) - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
215 messages
{) - Veteran English - Tuesday 06/11/2012, 19:18

*disclamer* just to start this of i am not some pro l33t player or anything like that and this just my opinion and it is subject to change.

tier 1-

GHEIST their bonus is just so damn stong and well their cards are much better than their counterpart the Roots imo, i dont think they are the best and they have their weakness "like SoB" and their mono decks arent as stong with the recent perma banns

Montana that attack reduction is just insane, they have so many good cards like Mona, Griezzo and Spiaghi probably the best clan, makes a nice mono or half deck

Skeelz so solid good in a half deck, mono and splash does pretty much every thing. nuff said

Piranas before i get started i have to say they are my main "well used to be" their bonus is really good, clans that need it like Rescue and GHEIST are just slaughtered most of their cards have huge power, pill manipulation is real strong Scrubb can just overpill and get away with it. Only down side half deck isnt so strong imo and their perma banns really make a difference.

Vortex their clan bonus is so forgiving and allows you to make huge plays and not geting punished for it, however the main problem is their bonus doent win fights. btw they are on the edge of being top of tier 2 but im nice like that.

ok so thats the end of tier 1 i just wanna say that thats not in any order and that if your favourite clan isnt there tier 2 is still very viable they just have down sides that tier 1 dont.
« Previous12345678910...2122Next »

21/215
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 08/11/2012, 11:56

Ah... the age old Uppers vs Montana debate. Usually it's in the Daily Tournament section....

I'm not getting involved.
22/215
{) - Veteran English
Thursday 08/11/2012, 12:19

@the oracle dont like Praxie, loads of other choices Chiria, Snowflake, Lorna, Danae need damage Jay, Michael, Greem. the reason that i feel Skeelz are higher than All Stars is that they dont have to fear SoB or SoA and as most decks pack at least some of that your all good.

on a side note i was probably wrong to but Rescue so high they need to be mid way in tier 3 rather than low in tier 2, ill move them down next tier, maybe GHEIST aswell
23/215
{) - Veteran English
Thursday 08/11/2012, 13:15

I mean Chiara my bad
24/215
ChangeIsGood - Event team English
Thursday 08/11/2012, 14:39

Skeelz are only used as a counter during weeks when Roots and GHEIST are rampant, imo.
"Jungo are very very good and have so many options and imo they are tier 1 worthy just are the Pussycats but they are still lacking in mono" I don't mean to sound like a bully here, but this just shows how inexperienced the OP is. Most top ELO decks are splits and I am pretty sure Jungo do not lack in mono decks
And if you want to post your tier list, be sure to add evidence and supporting details to support your claims. No offense, but all you seem to talk about the clans is that they make a nice mono or half deck-"makes a nice mono or half deck", "so solid good in a half deck, mono and splash does pretty much every thing", "Only down side half deck isnt so strong".

I may not be able to reach 1300 a week consistently, but I used to play Super Smash Bros Melee Competitively and know how "tier lists" work. Here is a definition of a tier list: "In gaming, a tier list is a list that ranks all characters in order of their potential to win under tournament conditions, assuming equal skill on the part of each player, based on analysis of the metagame, among other factors." The definition of the tier list barely fits into UR, and I'll end my "rant" at that.
25/215
{) - Veteran English
Thursday 08/11/2012, 15:49

@Richliu Yeah i dont see the relevance of you playing smash bros has on your ability to assess a tier list, i play many games that have tier lists at a commendable level (street fighter, league of legends) and i apperently dont know how a tier list works the reason i say it matters if a clan can go mono or not is just having the choice is an advantage for example in lol nunu is 1 of the best champs even though he doent do anything amazingly he just does every thing. and Jungo mono means your gonna be using Buba and Troompha maybe Boohma and they all get slaughtered by SoA which is so popular. and just a FYI All Stars, Jungo and Pussycats sit at the top of tier 2 and i want this to be a community tier list so if every1 thinks these clans should be top tier they will be. o and tier lists work for eveything

tier 1- KFC

tier 2 - Mcdonalds, BurgarKing

tier 3 - Local take aways

see works with every thing

eagerly awaiting a reply - {)
26/215
Gikun - Titan - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Thursday 08/11/2012, 15:54

Tier 1, and you listed Vortex and Piranas ?
27/215
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Thursday 08/11/2012, 15:56

Skeelz do present a significant threat. This is because they have a couple of decent nukes that can't be shut down (Greem, Logan, Michael) and a ridiculous amount of pesky walls. Swinging pretty hard with Greem or Logan and walling with Sandro, Chiara, Dr Falkenstein, Sasha, etc. is a very common and effective strategy for Skeelz players.

Anyone who wants to argue against that should be prepared to explain why Greem, and now Dr Falkenstein, are frequently temp-banned.
28/215
ChangeIsGood - Event team English
Thursday 08/11/2012, 18:45

@OP

Only important thing of relevance I saw in your last post was that you changed your name.

and please explain to me how Piranas are better All Stars, Jungo, or Pussycats.
Name Piranas that have been nominated for a ban, and now name All Stars, Jungo, and Pussycats, not to mention their frequency.
29/215
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Thursday 08/11/2012, 20:48

I am not usually a prayin' man, but I had to ask a celestial power for strength to resist commenting on the whole "BurgarKing" thing.

...Apparently my prayers went unanswered.
30/215
Obvious Bait - Guru - Violent By Design English
Friday 09/11/2012, 02:36

Skeelz pretty OP just sayin

« Previous12345678910...2122Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals