Ghastly Vengeance – The Return

Friday 09/11/2012, 11:28
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 09/11/2012, 11:28

After having been defeated by the Rescue clan, Jaxx Ld could think of one thing and one thing only and that was to wipe them out. And with his entrance to the GHEIST clan having allowed him to continue his research, he’s been able to put the finishing touches to his Xantio-Serum 2.0 that is now more deadly and dangerous than ever before. So now Jaxx Ld is finally ready to show those insects who’s the boss.
Jaxx Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before January 13th at 11.59pm (GMT + 1:00).
« Previous12Next »

11/16
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Friday 09/11/2012, 18:53

Thank you for making the poison mission available to all clans.
12/16
CK-Shawn - Colossus - <=Chaos-Knights=> English
Friday 09/11/2012, 22:52

Now i can finally use that stupid sheep
13/16
Takkbayawak - Guru English
Saturday 10/11/2012, 06:51

Geist vs geist? no i think its not boring as long as you have Mini Mund and a crazy Cheep
14/16
Sagepoil - Legend - Japan Expo English
Saturday 10/11/2012, 11:33

I would really like to know what's the link between Jaxx Ld and Cortez, because Cortez seems to know what he's doing with the Xantiax and he is the only guy who seems to have clear thoughts in his clan.

Are the Berzerk the experimental army of the GHEIST? Or did Cortez steal the first version of the poison in a GHEIST lab and escaped successfully? Oh my God I'm so curious about it

Spit the truth out, story team, we beg you (nicely)!
15/16
solleater - Senior English
Wednesday 14/11/2012, 06:15

What
16/16
Spike Rulez - Legend - R-E-V-O-L-U-T-I-O-N English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 20:21

I hope the next Ld mission is for Krazan Ld.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals