Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Do you think this deck will cut it in survivor?

Monday 12/11/2012, 21:05
Angel OP - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Angel OP - Legend - Angels of PainEnglish - Monday 12/11/2012, 21:05

Owl
http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2467043
Please rate or comment..hopefully both

I need to know what to change if im going to play with this in suviror elo or should i just stick to elo with this deck..

2/5
Hihihilalala - Hero - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 13/11/2012, 13:36

I personally think that it would fair okay in survivor elo. However, you may want to consider switching out Praxie for maybe Muze? Reason being that since the Skeelz bonus doesn't really help in winning, you may want to consider having a 5/3 or 6/2 split. Otherwise, the only flaw I see is that the damage may be too low.
3/5
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Wednesday 14/11/2012, 22:19

Praxie's -life does mean you can still overcome DRs. Lots of 8 power cards mean atk manip clans could be handled, nevertheless without Michael and Diana (if you get a low star pick) you kinda proper gap-makers.

Personally i like Praxie more than Muze, since ppl can easily see Muze coming and defeat her 7 power. Nevertheless, having that poison option does help with gap-making a bit... in which case perhaps changing andy LD to Muze could be a good idea (since chiara is better than andy LD most of the time anyway)
4/5
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 17/11/2012, 13:35

Interesting deck. I would personally change Praxie to Lorna because i like copy opp bonus.
5/5
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Monday 19/11/2012, 19:38

Maybe Praxie to Cley for more 2HKO risky but can help

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals