The Revenge of the Exes

The Revenge of the Exes
Monday 19/11/2012, 11:47
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
66 messages
The Revenge of the Exes
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Monday 19/11/2012, 11:47

Fearsome fighter, Romana Powers, is preparing to head home. But before they can see her lay down the law once more in the streets of Clint City, her seven exes will have to take up the challenge she has set them.
To prove they’re no longer the cowardly custards she broke up with all those years ago, they must amass 777 777 wins in the city's streets. They’ve got no chance…unless you lend them a helping hand.
Click here to find out more about this exceptional event that will allow you to be one of the first people to receive the next character from the Junkz clan.
« Previous1234567Next »

3/66
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Monday 19/11/2012, 11:59

I can see the Scott Pilgrim referance here.
4/66
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Monday 19/11/2012, 12:01

OMG OMG Ramona Flowers...Scott Pilgrim my favourite movie of all time...THANK YOU UR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope Quirky has illustrated this fiesty feline

On another note, loving the anti-marketers ploy....great to see UR cares about every player
5/66
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 19/11/2012, 12:46

Im worryed about Romana.

Douglas, Thomson, Gertjan and maby Wesley are fine. They don't look too bad and are old enuth.

Luba: lets not think about this otherwise nosebleeds might happen.

Galen: His brains are showing and his eyes are really large. What did she see in him

Orlok: Is this even legal.
6/66
-Rapture- - Imperator English
Monday 19/11/2012, 13:33

It is if Orlok is older then he looks, what with being a vampire and all.
Still, Romana once dated someone who looks like a toddler, as well as an old geezer, a cultist, a hippie, another vampire, a psychopath and Douglas

Hitting on anything that moves.... Sure sounds like the ultimate Junkz card to me

Anyway, the event sounds fun, but I'm not too happy about having to use Thomson. That guy is truly horrible.
7/66
1san - Imperator - Black Sea Piranas English
Monday 19/11/2012, 13:52

I've been waiting many the day for an epic Junkz card. Perhaps Romana can do it for me?

Firstly I hope it's actually worth my time, unlike utchul.

Second, I hope it's ability is something new. Something like +3 Attack per opponent star, or Copy Opp Ability would be awesome!
8/66
Babs Hartley - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Monday 19/11/2012, 13:55

Does anyone know what her stats are going to be? I'm not gonna participate if this is gonna be some more Uchthul BS.
Will she be worth a darn as a playable card?
9/66
Monday 19/11/2012, 15:01

No one knows her stats intill we win her. Its part of the fun
10/66
Monday 19/11/2012, 15:04

Im the one usally answering questions but i will ask this time. Do we have to win a round with a character and then KO the opponent, Just win a round with the character or just complete a fight with the characters in our hand.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals