The Revenge of the Exes

The Revenge of the Exes
Monday 19/11/2012, 11:47
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
66 messages
The Revenge of the Exes
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Monday 19/11/2012, 11:47

Fearsome fighter, Romana Powers, is preparing to head home. But before they can see her lay down the law once more in the streets of Clint City, her seven exes will have to take up the challenge she has set them.
To prove they’re no longer the cowardly custards she broke up with all those years ago, they must amass 777 777 wins in the city's streets. They’ve got no chance…unless you lend them a helping hand.
Click here to find out more about this exceptional event that will allow you to be one of the first people to receive the next character from the Junkz clan.
« Previous1234567Next »

21/66
Six Nations - Master - Open Casket English
Monday 19/11/2012, 18:34

Orlok and Gertjan are in my deck anyway
22/66
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Monday 19/11/2012, 19:35

Looks like fun goralion preciate it
23/66
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 19/11/2012, 20:59

Also i forgot ot put this in my first post but dont forget to put a system in place so that people dont abuse this event in fight club or lost warehouse.
24/66
MaggieMoo_OK - Legend - Organized Konfusion English
Monday 19/11/2012, 21:33

To me it sounds like the latter AaaBattery. The wording to me might even suggest you don't even have to use their Clan, just have them in your deck and win the overall battle
25/66
Poison Ivy89 - Master - Elysium Aether English
Monday 19/11/2012, 21:47

The only simularity to the evil exes is Luba as Roxie. Incidently both girls are blonds.
26/66
T0P_LoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Monday 19/11/2012, 22:33

They have a rules page, if anyone missed it.

"To take part in the event, you must have at least 1 of the 7 following characters in your Deck (the seven exes): Wesley, Douglas, Orlok, Thomson, Galen, Gertjan and Luba.

When characters are selected from your Deck for a fight, if one of the seven exes appears in your Deck, it will always be chosen first.If you have more than one of the seven exes in your Deck, one of then will be randomly selected first.

For fights to count, they must be launched by 'QuickBattle' in one of the following rooms: (all formats)

Tourney
Deathmatch
Elo
Survivor

The event will stop when the total sum of wins achieved by players hits 777 777

There will be a ranking table for each of the seven exes showing which players have achieved the most wins.

There will also be a ranking table for players having obtained the most wins during the event with all the different characters put together."
27/66
URHunter - Titan English
Tuesday 20/11/2012, 06:49

I can't get my mind off Luba.
28/66
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 20/11/2012, 12:23

@T0P_GUN: The rules tab was hideing at the bottom of my page and I missed it. Now im embarrassed.

"hen characters are selected from your Deck for a fight, if one of the seven exes appears in your Deck, it will always be chosen first.If you have more than one of the seven exes in your Deck, one of then will be randomly selected first."

Interesting I wonder if you get to chose pillz or if it auto does it.
29/66
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Tuesday 20/11/2012, 12:28

@aaabattery
imho it prolly means that if you have one in your deck, it's bound to show up on your hand (the 4 cards picked to play with)

i would assume the gameplay itself will be the same, it's just that the cards picked will always show at least one of the exes (if you have more than one in your deck of 8 or more)
30/66
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 20/11/2012, 12:41

Actually that might be it. I read it as if it appears in your hand then it will be selected first but because it says deck actually your probally correct.

I think I need to go to bed and rest as my reading going down hill.

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals