The Revenge of the Exes

The Revenge of the Exes
Monday 19/11/2012, 11:47
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
66 messages
The Revenge of the Exes
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Monday 19/11/2012, 11:47

Fearsome fighter, Romana Powers, is preparing to head home. But before they can see her lay down the law once more in the streets of Clint City, her seven exes will have to take up the challenge she has set them.
To prove they’re no longer the cowardly custards she broke up with all those years ago, they must amass 777 777 wins in the city's streets. They’ve got no chance…unless you lend them a helping hand.
Click here to find out more about this exceptional event that will allow you to be one of the first people to receive the next character from the Junkz clan.
« Previous1234567Next »

51/66
Raptorbones - Guru - DvF [A]cadamy English
Sunday 25/11/2012, 01:18

@ Grapple X I wouldnt say it was newbie friendly as i saw quite a few Orlok Kolos decks running around (I used one for a short period of time at the end after id shored up my top 150 in Galen)
52/66
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Sunday 25/11/2012, 01:43

The barrier to entry was really low; none of the seven exes were hard to obtain what with being common and cheap, and with the fixed-price sales through Kate, they even made sure new players had ready access to them at fair prices. You're going to see Kolos in pretty much any mode regardless of events, so that's not really something you could call specific to the event.
53/66
Raptorbones - Guru - DvF [A]cadamy English
Sunday 25/11/2012, 02:25

@Grapple X Fair enough UR did go about this the right way.
54/66
CaptainRmoney - Titan English
Sunday 25/11/2012, 08:14

If they do one of these events every month, then it'll be about 2 years for every clan. Obliously they will do room 13 for bezerks but hope they do a pirana one soon
55/66
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Sunday 25/11/2012, 18:44

I gotta say these events are a great way to keep players interest up, more of these please staff
56/66
Ice dragon T - Titan - Dragons Cro Clan English
Sunday 25/11/2012, 22:11

Yes ,these events are so cool. Could you make events like these always after card from the last event come in market ? It would be realy cool... maybe after Uchtul for Nightmare and Romana for Junkz something for Jungo
57/66
ELMThawinner - Hero ελληνικά
Monday 26/11/2012, 01:05

Another 2-abilities-in-1 ability....this is getting boring guys

make new abilities pleeeeaseeee
58/66
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 26/11/2012, 02:20

This is a new ability, thaw. Double reduction helps win the round, demotivate the enemy, and lessens the Sting of a loss. It's a great ability. Ramona may not reduce much, but she's stable. I'm excited about possible new cards with this type of abiliity.
59/66
Grapple X - Legend - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Monday 26/11/2012, 02:39

I can see it being reused on Miss Lizbeth; when you look at Miss Stella, her ability is a mirror of Stella's ability, and power-and-damage reduction would be a nice mirror to Lizbeth's +power-and-damage ability.
60/66
yk-lyss - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 27/11/2012, 04:03

Will this card ever become available in packs?

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals