Unstoppable CR Deck (DM Extended)
Friday 23/11/2012, 01:11
jeber89 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Unstoppable CR Deck (DM Extended)
jeber89 - Titan - Perfect Defect EffectEnglish - Friday 23/11/2012, 01:11

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2474965&list

Been having great success with this lately. Managed to hit 6/0/0 2 or 3 times, unfortunately I still need to work on playing fast to get that elusive 7/0/0.

2/8
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 24/11/2012, 12:20

Nice deck.
3/8
jeber89 - Titan - Perfect Defect Effect English
Saturday 24/11/2012, 20:35

Thanks! =)

Some peepz voted it down too I see, any suggestions for improvements from those who didn't like it? =
4/8
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Saturday 24/11/2012, 21:42

I see no problem with it. however i would try Ambre over Stanly or Hikiyousan
5/8
Saturday 24/11/2012, 22:19

Haha, thanks. I'll try it a cuppa times with Ambre.

It got down voted at least 3 times yesterday though. Wonder why people hate it. They could at least comment on how it can be improved.

Also, do you think it'll be better without Ambre but if I swapped either Hefty or Dorian for Herman?
6/8
Sunday 25/11/2012, 03:53

I prefer the power and right now All Stars would hurt Herman so not at this time but maybe in the future if thats your preference. Ambre is hard to fit in half decks but she is used by pretty much every other extended DM player save the ones that dont have her so id suggest using her just to have her there and not be at a disadvantage
7/8
Saturday 01/12/2012, 17:40

Yeah, Ambre decks do pose quite an annoyance for this deck. Luckily, Lady's release does help out some. I'll try a couple of rounds with Ambre over Stanly and see how it goes. From a theoritical perspective, I'm worried abut DRs. If the opponent has them, the 2 rounds I do win with Ambre (if even that) may not out damage the two my oppinent can easily beat Ambre and the bonusless card.
8/8
Saturday 01/12/2012, 19:07

Well its all about how you play, some players choose to pill a bit on Ambre cause everyone expects the bluff i have lost to people doing this and beat people this way. keep an open mind no card is without attacking ability

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals