Getting thrown to Classic after DM
Saturday 08/12/2012, 18:13
Regonox - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Getting thrown to Classic after DM
Regonox - Legend English - Saturday 08/12/2012, 18:13

Hi everyone,

I often do not receive my spoils of war after a DM because I get thrown into the classic room.
Whenever a DM ends I have to wait until the rewards are given, but every time I finish my last game just after the extra time starts I can stay in the room a while but eventually get thrown out.
I've tried simply waiting and also tried clicking Fight every say 10 seconds, but either way I get thrown.
Missed lots of DM wins this way and pretty fed up with it by now.

Anyone else have this or even better anyone know how to prevent this from happening?

2/7
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 13:10

That happens to me but I don't miss out on my wins and rewards...
3/7
xC-AsiaSan- - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 09/12/2012, 19:23

It always happens, just keep refreshing the page and you can stay in a DM room forever.
4/7
Shanks Guru - Event team - D-Versified English
Monday 10/12/2012, 07:06

And the record keeps skipping...

this happens all the time just keep an eye on the room, you will still receive all due points
5/7
Regonox - Legend English
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 16:43

Well checked a few times and I can be pretty sure that I don't receive the reward quite often, although sometimes I seem to receive rewards even though no screen for it shows.

@-X-OlxlO-X- by refreshing you mean pressing f5, quick battle or something else, as I have tried quick battle before and this does not always help staying in the room.
6/7
Shanks Guru - Event team - D-Versified English
Tuesday 11/12/2012, 22:15

Rewards can have delays, check your new feed often that would be the most accurate record
7/7
chenkz - Titan - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Wednesday 12/12/2012, 15:04

Not refreshing the page but the battle room by clicking refresh button, the one next to the "quick battle" button

that happens to me too, sadly enough when i set my new record
even my problem was not solved before but now i know how to prevent it

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals