[Event] Everybody want to be him

Thursday 13/12/2012, 22:51
SKP Sword - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
SKP Sword - Legend - §§ SucKer Punch §§English - Thursday 13/12/2012, 22:51

Hi everyone ! In France, there is a wonderful TV trivia game named "Tout le monde veut prendre sa place" You can translate that by "Everyone wants to take his/her place" In this TV game, 6 challengers answer to differents questions and try to defeat the champion. If the champion wins his game, he stays and win some money.

So here is a version of this game, brougth to you by Skp Sword ! One and only rule : Fight ! Fight fight and fight again ! If you're are strong enough, you'll become the king ! And so, you'll have to try to stay on the throne !

So everyone can register until january. Then you'll have one week to fight as much as you can ! The best one will be named champion.

Every monday, the champion will choose a deck format, wich will be the week format. Everyone fights together again, and the best one fight against the champion. If the champion wants to keep the throne, a draw is enough !

What are the gains : Cards ! We don't know wich one yet but a lot of cards yes ! For the champion !

So now, let's register and see you on january...

Ps : If you have some questions (for example, if my awful english made some point of the rules kind of blurry ) please let me know ! SKP Sword don't speak English. Thank you

Wise-TPW
deleted

2/9
SKP Sword - Legend - §§ SucKer Punch §§ English
Sunday 16/12/2012, 21:43

Come on , come on
3/9
Arunarsirakul - Senior - Open Casket English
Sunday 16/12/2012, 22:07

Great Event

I fear that I will not be able to join yet though... as I would be inactive..

Everyone else should join though.
4/9
DUC Sven - Veteran English
Monday 17/12/2012, 22:04

Im in if you could tell me what kinda cards for the champion?
5/9
Thursday 20/12/2012, 16:52

Up
6/9
Friday 21/12/2012, 20:25

10 days before i close for the first week of fight !
7/9
Monday 14/01/2013, 20:14

OPEN for 2 days
8/9
ItsTheDream - Novice English
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 02:12

9/9
Monday 21/01/2013, 22:55

Break for this week for IRL reason , and so , it's open for a long time , free and for everybody !

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals