Haze or Louise
Wednesday 19/12/2012, 15:30
AGPrinz - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Haze or Louise
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming'English - Wednesday 19/12/2012, 15:30

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=2495719

for this deck, which do you think is better? Im really liking Louise, simply because she is more solid in a half deck, and i cant think of a situation where id want her to be a Haze instead. Ofc, i would swap veenlye for Wanda or britnay.
« Previous12Next »

2/11
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 05:33

I avoid pussys 5 stars usually but i would say Leela > Louise, but Louise might work for oyu. that 9 power has no synergy with bonus and she is destroyed by SoA. if you want an offensive 5 star, i usually go for Fuzz but that might be just me.
3/11
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming' English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 10:11

Fuzz is awesome, I should consider him. What about Lena actually? Louise is a VERY good card, because of her raw stats. Shes basically a tan man cr with one less power. I like to use her as a threat to 6 powered cards. She is also GREAT on a 3-1 draw, because her bonus doesnt help her win the match. 3 Junkz and a Louise means you can nuke when you choose and have an advantage (usually) in the first 8 pills. Soa hurts her, but she can be used to call bluffs even so against most SOA cards. just 36 attack her agaisnt Roots and GHEIST with 7 power. She also can threaten with KO. Honestly i am so in love with the card, i even prefer her over Lena on days where theres not alot of Bangers (although, id say she does well against almost any clan). Bristone and Jeena and Yookie and Bogdan are her best counters, however who dont those cards counter xD
4/11
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 20/12/2012, 15:49

Nice deck
5/11
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Friday 21/12/2012, 07:17

I prefer Lena over the other Cats 5* for 1/2, Protection A/B is a great ability for a 5* character to have, but it's no contest that the Junkz 5* are far superior, such as Peeler or Taham. Also you should try Jiro, he is one of the best reasons to use Junkz. I would not use Diana, she seems underpowered.
6/11
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Friday 21/12/2012, 07:38

If Diana is overpowered (in your opinion), then why not use her? lol
7/11
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 06:04

Ah, so the problem is that you have trouble reading...
8/11
LB_Abnormal - Titan - Limit Break English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 07:28

So an 8 power, 7 gap, 2 dr 4 star is underpowered? hmm...
9/11
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 15:48

Lol underpowered.. lol UR should make all cards 8/8

Jiro isnt that good at best 3rd choice for a Junkz now that Romana is out. Tremorh > Romana > Jiro.

and how come no one likes Leela?i mean you basically reduce 5 damage with no minimum.... 7/7 stats surprise attacker as well....
10/11
0_4DPaladin - Veteran English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 19:12

Diana isnt underpowered lol, wrong again Kitsune

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals