Spyke could use an elo unban

Thursday 20/12/2012, 01:43
AGPrinz - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
44 messages
AGPrinz - Titan - The BeSharpsEnglish - Thursday 20/12/2012, 01:43

Reason - mono Montana, Robb Cr, Artus, , Mono Skeelz, Mono Jungo, Mono Roots, Mono Piranas Dreen, Miho, Quibik, Lena, Desomond, Mona, Tula, Benicio, Jean, T Gaank, Haakan, and ALOT more counter him.

When he was released, he was extremely overpowered. Then UR released a ton of overpowered cards (cards that took the place of older cards) and now he is fair. Please note i didn't include soft counters like monosential, or cards like Stella and Corrina, who can stand toe to toe for a couple of pills.

Without him, Berserk are currently one of the worst clans, next to La Junta, whom lack solid DR and Protection: Damage, but that is another thread entirely.
« Previous12345Next »

42/44
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 04:33

Ojibway > Lou... no one???

i think UR staff just forgot about Lou even if shes unbanned i dont see her being op with 6 power
43/44
OC-Vanity - Veteran - Open Casket English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 04:41

I basically reread the title of the entire thread as "I'm bad at strategy and need an easy answer to everything"
44/44
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Wednesday 26/12/2012, 05:49

Spyke definitely deserves the ban, any card that people build a deck around (Spyke Askai kalinda Beeboy ect ect..) doesn't need to be in ELO , he is quite easily a game changer with his ability, simply being in your hand opponents are likely to over pill vs his looming threat, and even vs soa hes a solid 7 power.

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals