Tell us what you think of these ideas

Thursday 20/12/2012, 13:06
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
125 messages
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 20/12/2012, 13:06

We have a lot of ideas for Urban Rivals, and it's can be difficult to know what you really expect from us, fortunately, we have the message board Your comments on the Cr auctions helped us a lot to evaluate this project. We decided to put it aside until we can solve most (if not all) of the issues that appears. Today we'd like to continue this discussion and talk about 2 other features.

Among the features we have in mind for Urban Rivals, there are 2 that we'd like to know what you think of. Tell us which project should be our priority, according to you.

First idea : A new game mode allowing you to bet on your match

How would it work : The player would purchase tokens with their credits and bet these tokens in their games against other players, to get more tokens. Player would be able to exchange tokens for credits whenever they want, at the following rate : 10 credits = 1000 tokens.

The player would be able to bet 100, 500 or 1000 tokes per game. Winning rates increases with the number of tokens played.

100 tokens : Winner gets 160 tokens, loser gets 10. In case of draw both get 85 tokens. Kate takes 30 Tokens (15%)
500 tokens : Winner gets 850 tokens, loser gets 50. In case of draw both get 450 tokens. Kate takes 100 tokens (10%)
1000 tokens : Winner gets 1800 tokens, loser gets 100 tokens. In case of draw both get 950 tokens. Kate takes 100 tokens (5%)

If a player forfeits, quits or expires the game, his opponent wins the game

The deck format would be restricted, maybe not ELO (even though it's our idea at the moment) but certainly a format excluding the most unbalanced cards.

Second project : A new design of the character cards
The cards haven't changed in a very long time. We'd like to change them in order to bring more focus to the clan and the rarity, we also think of adding a background behind the character. Tell us what you think of the cards as they are now and wether we should change them.

That's it. It's your turn now!
« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

71/125
HoA - Zero - Master - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 00:32

I dont see why people arent into the first idea, except what would our tokens turn into? could we cash them into credits again???

For the second idea i dont see what this does... at all....
72/125
HoA - Zero - Master - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 00:39

@ DeepEnd

100% agree with everything there, i have no idea why people would think that this would be a bad idea, especially if people agree on certain rules or restrictions. If both people are happy its like a good game of poker. This wouldnt really be inbalanced if u could make certain rules together.

The big cats wont dominate if a smaller cat asks for certain restrictions, so that doesnt seem like to big of a problem, also with saying that why not disband Crs? That way the REAL big cats are again unable to use the huge cards to their complete domination.

An election wouldnt be bad either... like for example they could even tax for a vote, like 100 tokens per vote. thats only one credit. and if thats too little they could make each vote 300 - 500? Of course there should be a limit to the votes per person to stop bias or singular election domination.

This idea seems great ... wheras the other one has absolutley no affect on UR in general
73/125
Knight Spawn - Hero - BrainZtorm English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 00:44

Nobody or somebody - it does not make any difference to me, i play to win.
this is a fun game of battle & i luv to do battle.. in this game, no one want to lose
including myself - but guess what, i will lose & continue to lose, just like evertbody
that plays UR...the only way to rise above this fact, is to win more than you lose &
the only way to do that, is to become a stronger fighter.. i apologize to all the ELO
players & the 2 guys i offended. i really got beside myself, forgive me, i was wrong...
hey which ever way UR , introduce this new game mode is fine with me, even if they
banned certain cards, i will play...
74/125
TGAP-Trixie - Senior English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 02:20

Wow, did the wheelchair kid from Malcolm in the Middle get his own speech translator?
75/125
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 22/12/2012, 03:04

I wouldn't mind seeing some of the older cards get an upgrade or at least some new art myself.
76/125
Saturday 22/12/2012, 04:17

For the 2nd ideal, i think they should have like (outfit type option) to dress your characters.
that would be cool...
77/125
exc-likecool - Titan - Exercitus Caelestis Español
Saturday 22/12/2012, 05:35

1st idea: WOP is already often used, the only problem is sometimes players don't pay, but then again why bet with someone you don't know-and only bad players wont pay so you never really lose-tokens-that part really sucks-i would stick to WOPs-kates taxes i understand why they are there but 15% seems a bit big and 5% for 1000 tokens seems like-tax the poor and give the rich a tax break-like i said i am sticking to WOP

2nd idea:so-so although i really don't see how this will help us-besides making it look a bit cooler, but what differance does it make lol if you can't win with lame cards, you cant win with cool ones xD
78/125
Saturday 22/12/2012, 05:45

To have a (outfit type option) to dress your characters, could be
big for UR, they could make the (outfit type option) a store. at this
store they have everything to dress your characters, you can even
buy a tattoo, from hats to shoes, high hills, boots, jewelry, gold chains,
rings, wigs, watches,whatever & everything is for sale. from logos to
different colors, sunglasses everything different prices & different
looks.. lets say i want this Buc jersey for my character, store price
20`000 clintz. they have so much stuff everybody could afford to buy
something for their character. they could sale clintz for credits...
79/125
exc-likecool - Titan - Exercitus Caelestis Español
Saturday 22/12/2012, 05:49

Lol sorry knight spawn for not being so enthusiastic about your idea but i think you can give up on it js
80/125
Saturday 22/12/2012, 06:25

Whats wrong with giving all players the option to dress their
own characters?, this idea will even make all cards on the market
value go up, just imagine cards on the market already dressed up,
this would be fun for everybody...

« Previous12345678910...1213Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals