[LFG] Looking for a guild (Level 98)
Sunday 23/12/2012, 16:44
-BRKLYN - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
[LFG] Looking for a guild (Level 98)
-BRKLYN - Titan - ΩmegaEnglish - Sunday 23/12/2012, 16:44

Hello everyone,

I'm a french player but i can also speak english, acutally the 6th January i'm going to study in Endinburgh (Scotland) for 3 months.

I speak english since i'm 3 years old, and i'm acutally in a business school in Strasbourg (France)

I am looking for an english guild to discover the english community, i am nearly level 100
I have 4 years on the website, i have seen a lot of things

Thanks, you can pm me but i prefere here

Valy

2/10
Infiniti - Senior English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 17:39

Hi Old Waltz, I think you should join Open Casket because we are an english speaking guild , that is level 28 (so we have all the bonuses), we have many different skilled players, for example Survivor 30+, Dt wins and elo 1400+. We have also been in Urban rivals for nearly 5 Years. So we also remember how it was like years ago when we first joined UR. Remember when staff introduced the tombola and Lamar Cr and Amanda cr were the first 2 Crs to be given away?
3/10
HoA-Predator - Event team - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 18:02

Join harbingers of ares!
4/10
RealDirtyDan - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 19:18

Why not give Time Conquers All a try. We are an english speaking guild and we are also level 28. Are guild is close to three years old and we currently have 121 members we have a decent amount of skilled players in various formats. Although are guild is more about communication between are players then the game itself. Feel free to visit.
5/10
0nly 0n3 (BZ) - Titan - BrainZtorm English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 19:59

I don't always post on threads, but when I do, it's because a player prefers it. *most interesting man in the world meme*

Hello =] Join BrainZtorm!
Link: http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/guilds/guild/?id=1440904

Too long to list what we have to offer, but I have gladly sent you a message and you are free to message me anytime. It seems you are looking to join a guild to immerse yourself in English-speaking culture. We have all types of English-speaking players, ranging from the US to the UK, and anything in between! If you'd like to get to know more about our culture and customs, you are welcome to ask any of us and we'd gladly share. Being Spanish first, and currently living in the US, I can see where you're coming from and personally offer you this invitation.
If you're interested about the game, as well, we have some top-ranking players and some fun competitions and events.
Regardless, you are free to join or visit any time.

Happy holidays,
0n3
6/10
-BRKLYN - Titan - Ωmega English
Sunday 23/12/2012, 22:21

Hey guys, thanks for your PM and your posts

I will take a decision in few days to visite some guilds...
You all have many members, it's not the same mentality as in the FR community.. my last guild was Self Made Man i was admin of it and we won the last BUG 3, we are one of the best FR guild in the moment

I am not looking for most competitive of bigger guild, but a smaller one with mature people to discuss and too much flood
7/10
AsianRepublic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 24/12/2012, 01:18

Hmm, if you're looking for that type of guild, best bet is R E V O L U T I O N and Unfound Effort... Umm.... Those are the only small guilds that are worth going to with some legit players from the USA. Best of luck, dear Urban Rivals player.
8/10
EA-Tabz - Veteran - Elysium Aether English
Monday 24/12/2012, 13:13

TOP IMPROVING GUILD HITS MAX EVERY WEEK WE HAVE A PLAYER LEVEL 100.
http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/guilds/guild/?id=1786264
9/10
-BRKLYN - Titan - Ωmega English
Monday 24/12/2012, 16:49

It's not really simple to know everyone in a guild with 60-110 members...

I usually was in guild of 10-30 members big max..
10/10
HoA - Frozen - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 25/12/2012, 07:36

Harbingers of Ares, the one guild you can never leave after you join.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals