Back to combat

Back to combat
Friday 04/01/2013, 11:22
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
35 messages
Back to combat
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 04/01/2013, 11:22

Having waged many a battle, Naja Ld had decided to lay down her arms and retire. However, some shocking news from Bryan was to bring the beautiful warrior back to the battlefield: her father Amadeus was being held hostage by the Vortex. Fuelled by rage, Naja Ld now resumes her occupation and arms herself to the teeth, determined to give the hardest of times to the invaders from the future!

Naja Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with her. To obtain thischaracter, you must unlock her last mission before March 3rd at 11.59pm (GMT + 1:00)

edited by Boing Friday 04/01/2013, 11:22
« Previous1234Next »

21/35
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 06/01/2013, 17:02

Pride. Someone important thought up the idea of matchmaking, spent weeks on it and now refuses to hear a single bad thing about it. As far as they're concerned, their baby is perfect and any one who says otherwise is to be ignored.

T1 was far superior but considering that they've abandoned 25 star formats (outside of ELO) despite knowing of this problem practically since the first day they brought it in I don't see this changing.

So either get used to it, or do what most do. Grab Ambre and bring along as many 4* and 5* as you want. All hail T2.
22/35
Meelosh - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 06/01/2013, 18:36

I hate playing with Ambre because with her, even a little bit of strategic thinking that exists in this game is all gone, and it all comes down to luck... Ambre should be banned from all modes except Fight club...
23/35
Maxxor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Sunday 06/01/2013, 19:46

Say it with me people Leader LD
anyways got back from personal break (2-3 months with dial up, not fun, not fun at all)
so lets hit up some LD missions and collect some creds.
Naja is a meh card only good against specific cards, while other cards (like All Stars and Bangers) have a pretty much solid lead against her all she's got is +2 damage.
24/35
UM_Screx - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 07/01/2013, 05:30

It'd be cool if you could get Amadeus as a Junta card in the future, especially as a counter to Vortex(soa perhaps?). Perhaps he escaped somehow.

*Hint *Hint *Wink *Wink *Nudge *Nudge @ UR staff
25/35
DUC-pwnage - Titan English
Monday 07/01/2013, 10:02

Counter Vortex is SOB
26/35
kazjun - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Monday 07/01/2013, 13:05

I agree Meelosh. But that's what its come to. Grab a Leader and your best high stars then just coinflip your way through a match. Easier than you think cause against low star decks you can lose 3 rounds and still win with a big nuke and against high star decks at least its over quick. Win, lose, no more than 3 rounds max. Well, unless you want to set out with a DR sak/cats deck to slow everyone down.
27/35
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Immortality
Monday 07/01/2013, 18:49

Toroman they already got Bryan & Wyre both pretty good SOA cards imo. They need another SOb card ones that's not as hard to incorporate as Gertrud, who imo is garbo. So yeah I think Amadeus should be SOb or some sort of confidence/revenger, maybe even a power manipulator.
28/35
Dexwell - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 04:56

I miss T1, with it gone all strategy outside ELO went out the window. I honestly do not understand what taking out T1 did to improve the game. All I hear is complaints on the subject so obviously it didn't do the job they wanted it to do.
29/35
GeneralGroove - Hero - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 08/01/2013, 07:08

So tell me, why did they release this card when Trish does a far better job? I mean, they released her after Trish was released so... Im just kinda confused here.
30/35
DUC-pwnage - Titan English
Wednesday 09/01/2013, 18:42

Trish is no longer available for Standard. That's why Naja Ld was created

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals