Cards that deserve/ dont deserve bans

Sunday 06/01/2013, 16:52
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
273 messages
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 06/01/2013, 16:52

Hey guys so I will just start us off. I dont get how Lizbeth is on top of the charts??? I mean for 1 less damage, you get Lulabee, which is FAR more stable than Lizbeth. I know, different clans, but Ulu is not that bad by themselves. + there are many replacements, and Lizbeth is what, like 60k? this is ridiculous.

I think Dorian is quite borderline as well, Uppers can still do pretty well without him. Herman, Hefty, even Lady are all replacements for Dorian, i mean i know he is strong against SoA, but thats it!. Herman is actually more threatening than Dorian in many matchups minus GHEIST/Roots.
« Previous12...141516171819...2728Next »

161/273
0 Nomi - Imperator - Street Owners English
Sunday 24/02/2013, 17:58

I don't know. While i'm a Piranas collector, and i would certainly love to see Smokey back like in the good old times, perhaps he would be a little too op. I guess people would complain less about the lack of a DR on Piranas if Smokey was unbanned.
162/273
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 25/02/2013, 03:35

Umm... Smokey Cr is insane. i mean what are you supposed to do about him? greatest opener ever. Ector is great, and you did not mention Taljion, the 3* beast. Tyd is solid against SoA, someything that Piranas greatly needs.
163/273
Saintrl - Master - Bronies English
Monday 25/02/2013, 06:08

In my personal opinion mono-Piranas still work, you just need to be experienced in using them. But that logic applies to many other decks so I guess this is a very poor argument. Now for Piranas half-decks I personally would say that it would be very nice to see Piranas get another solid 4* card. Lately all I've seen them get is 5* beasts (both Lizbeth's) or 2* fillers (Amiral Coco). Morgane is a nice breath of fresh air from this recent trend as she is actually pillz manip (in this case as a good fork) which is what Piranas were renowned for in the past.

On the matter of Smokey Cr: no, he is not coming back until +16 atk manip and 9 power becomes the norm. Seriously, that's how good he is if used right and even then he'd still be considered above average.
164/273
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 25/02/2013, 08:10

Piranas is fine in 4* department, I really think they are very balanced, just a bit weak to clans that are weak to SoA (Jungo).

Raeth, Scubb are the main ones, Kristin can be good.
165/273
Monday 25/02/2013, 16:20

For mono, Piranas have good 4* options but for half they are have much fewer options. Scubb only works in mono, and Kristin needs a ungodly amount of careful strategy to get off correctly. For half decks the only other 4* I can think of that works is Sting but Sting is only a wall.
166/273
Sicba - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 25/02/2013, 22:48

I agree that Smokey is strong, yes, but I also know that Piranas arent so good as dual deck, thats where my wondering about Smokey came. We can agree that Taljion isnt so good in dual deck, and you can say what you want, Ector isnt great, hes good at best. About the 4* in Piranas, theyre bad there, only Raeth is good, and in mono the supp: +Power one can be good, but again, its mono Piranas. For dual, only Raeth, and as for Scubb, if hes making you trouble, then youre doing something seriously wrong...
167/273
Tuesday 26/02/2013, 00:58

A dual deck would be forced to rely on one of the Piranas 5*s which would really reduce consistency and the flexibility of the other half.
168/273
Cyber - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 26/02/2013, 05:58

I second Sicba and Saintrl's explanation on Kristin.
169/273
The Ideal - Master English
Wednesday 27/02/2013, 03:57

Only bans i dont agree with are Elvira and Muze, other than that all the bans are solid.
170/273
Joinone - Titan - XiongDang English
Wednesday 27/02/2013, 05:04

Agree with Ideal

« Previous12...141516171819...2728Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals