Cards that deserve/ dont deserve bans

Sunday 06/01/2013, 16:52
0 the oracle - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
273 messages
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open CasketEnglish - Sunday 06/01/2013, 16:52

Hey guys so I will just start us off. I dont get how Lizbeth is on top of the charts??? I mean for 1 less damage, you get Lulabee, which is FAR more stable than Lizbeth. I know, different clans, but Ulu is not that bad by themselves. + there are many replacements, and Lizbeth is what, like 60k? this is ridiculous.

I think Dorian is quite borderline as well, Uppers can still do pretty well without him. Herman, Hefty, even Lady are all replacements for Dorian, i mean i know he is strong against SoA, but thats it!. Herman is actually more threatening than Dorian in many matchups minus GHEIST/Roots.
« Previous12345678910...2728Next »

61/273
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming' English
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 02:52

Few people are running Fang Pi because you need an LD and a very expensive cr to run them.
62/273
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 06:30

Which CR is that? I don't have any of their CRs, and I've done well with FPC on some weeks.
63/273
0 Nomi - Imperator - Street Owners English
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 06:46

Oh right, Liam. I always tend to forget Liam. Dunno, just don't like it. Playable, but not my thing.
64/273
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 09:13

Not only playable, you will feel so good to have him facing something like a Ditha or Coby. people oversee the importance of SoAs.

you dont need fang pi Crs to play with them... even if I DO have them I might not even play with them.

Kerozinn Cr, ok could be the best 5*, but Tsubame could be more threatening, and Yoshida is not half bad. Kuei is fine too.

marlysa, I dont know, I just find Kusuri more useful, since you tend to lose with 2*s anyway.
65/273
ghelas - Admin - The Trend English
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 11:51

Not to mention, with 3 great 4* cards, a 5* won't always find a place in your deck.
66/273
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 11:51

Shifou broken? You are crazy. Lehane with 1 more damage for 1*. I didn't think Lehane was ever that broken. One more damage than Tyd and we all know he isn't broken. Sure he might be good, but is in no way broken.

Futoshi Ld again good but not broken. Worse than Saki and Beeboy. It's too variable depending on what your opponent has. A good player isn't going to let one card dominate the match. Just becasue you draw him doesn't mean you win. I'd rather use Fei, or Heitachi but that's just me.

Liam is well terrible. More often than not he doesn't pull his weight. If you let your Ditha go up against Liam you deserve to lose.
67/273
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 13:52

@fanta pants bad analogies

while i agree Shifou is not broken, Lehane is DEFINITELY broken. what do you want, 8/8 SoB 2*s?

Liam terrible? well wait till you get a better ELO score and you will see what SoA really is. SoA would HIGHLY limit your opponent's cards, such that they cant just send out something like Karrion and massively overpill. and his stats are great, he matches up evenly against most GHEIST (6 powered cards) and many nightmares too.
68/273
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 19:25

Can you please get over Liam? Whether he used to be playable or not is a moot point. Angelo came out. Spiaghi + Angelo > Redra + Liam. Power creep dude.
69/273
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming' English
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 19:46

Liam is only good against SOB and where his bouns is needed, IMO
70/273
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 22:09

If you let Lehane wall your best card again you deserve to lose. She's not threatening. I like my 2* cards to be a dr or threatening if they get through. Lehane is neither.

Liam against ghiest is his best match up. It's to perfect. Against nearly all other clans he's terrible.

While SOA is good, it on one card does not determine the result of the match.

« Previous12345678910...2728Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals