Leader Cards should be rendered unsellable in the market
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U RРусский - Thursday 10/01/2013, 16:02

Just like the legendary cards.
What do you think?
« Previous12Next »

2/16
XC-MeRLiN - Legend - E X C A L I B U R Русский
Thursday 10/01/2013, 16:26

Players earn them based on their merit, on passing certain levels. I see no reason why they should be in the market at all. If you need a Leader bad, play well and earn it. That simple
3/16
Pilluminati - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 10/01/2013, 18:07

That's all good and well,but what are you gonna do with those players who have dozens and even hundreds of Timber,Vansaar,Hugo,etc?
4/16
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 10/01/2013, 18:16

So what do we do about the excess ones that entered the circulation via packs in the early days? Or people who have multiple copies in their collection/market? Are they just stuck with dozens if not hundreds of them?
5/16
Capn Clintz - Titan English
Thursday 10/01/2013, 18:18

Because they weren't always given for free... Why be stuck with ten copies of one Leader when you can just sell it?
6/16
ZacharyThomas - Titan - Harbingers of Ares
Thursday 10/01/2013, 18:23

They used to be only available through buying packs now they are by level up, and imo that's the way it should stay.
7/16
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Thursday 10/01/2013, 19:27

I think it wouldn't make a difference. Leaders are not desirable in competitive formats. They are primarily used for mission grinding these days. Maybe it would keep a couple of level 15s from running Ambre decks, but generally speaking, no one would notice the change.
8/16
Infiniti - Guru English
Thursday 10/01/2013, 21:58

Maybe start selling leaders to kate again? Does anyone know why that was removed?
9/16
theKFCguy - Imperator - Great White North English
Thursday 10/01/2013, 22:29

Imo they should make leaders restricted until you reach a certain level and then you can use them. For example, you can trade/sell/hold Ambre but you must be level 35 inorder to use her. This is to prevent low levels from cheesing their way into winning. Also, this might help new players learn how to play the game insted of overpowering their opponents with cheese cards. Furthermore, this restriction might add a little rarity to leaders because you must be a certain level to use them which means actually playing this game for a while to be able to use the leaders( granted getting to level 50 isn't that difficult with the guild bonuses and dm). That's my 10 cents worth.
10/16
Capn Clintz - Titan English
Friday 11/01/2013, 04:22

Lol thekfcguy, you sound upset like you lost to a few players like that... If they are that low, and you are better or more experienced then you shouldn't have a problem winning... That goes for everyone, who cares if a level one gets Ambre and actually knows how to use it?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals