Buying packs, help for tourney and ELO?

Sunday 13/01/2013, 00:36
Malanahey - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Malanahey - Senior English - Sunday 13/01/2013, 00:36

So I've been playing for a bit and I really enjoy the game a lot. I have been getting into the tourneys and want to be able to compete in ELO as well. That said I have some credits and can buy some packs. I have even thought about a titanium to start. The question is what clans for good tourney and elo? I have been playing a lot of Rescue, Fang Pi Clang, Sakrohm and Ulu Watu. Would these be good clans to stick with? Are Titanium worth it with these goals? Any better suggestions? Thanks!

2/3
mahawirasd - Imperator - Immortality English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 04:31

Imho titanium is the best way to start up your collection.
However, you can also try your luck with NB packs and sell the card(s) to make a profit with which you can buy the deck(s) you want.

i don't think there's really one best deck for everything, but i guess Uppers are pretty easy to use for tourney and i've been hearing people say the Rescue are a bit too easy for ELO - so maybe you can see how they work for you...
3/3
Freddyt58_HoA - Legend - Harbingers of Ares English
Sunday 13/01/2013, 19:15

Woah dude Titanium isnt always good lol
this is a video of my pulls from a titanium pack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5ruTtweTNY
as you can see, its not always a good idea
just get New Blood or Elite

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals