Poison Fail

Poison Fail
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 14:24
AW_KeNjiRo - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Poison Fail
AW_KeNjiRo - Veteran English - Tuesday 15/01/2013, 14:24

Hi, I want to show you something wrong in this game.

Firstly, look my deck please deleted
You can rate and comment but this time i am going to show you an error in this game.

Now, if you damage your enemy with Karrion , think what would be done ? Enemy has poisoned with 2 damage every turn. Then if you have Hystrix in your hand and make another damage with him. Then what would be done ? You must poisoned your enemy 1 damage every turn. Consequently, you must poisoned your enemy 3 damage every turn. But this is so ridiculous that you can not make a poison damage with 3 points. You make poison damage with only " 1 " . But why ? Whats wrong with my cards effects ? Do you think this is true ? You hit with two different poison effected cards but you only give the last card's effect, and that is one poison. That's only ridiculous nothing more.

Brief:
__Karrion +2 Poison
__Hystrix +1 Poison
+_______________
You have only 1 Poison not 3

ridiculous, the judgment is yours
« Previous12Next »

2/12
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 19:15

Words are failing me...

Things don't always work the way you think they should.

I don't think lower * characters should win ties. All that does is make broken topend 2* and 3* characters even better.

Ridiculous!
3/12
AGPrinz - Titan - 'AktivGaming' English
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 19:39

It would make poison clans strictly better than + damage clans
4/12
AW_KeNjiRo - Veteran English
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 19:58

But why ? Why you cannot use your effects ? Why it makes a tie ? I cannot stand this, then what is the important point of the cards ? effects ? stars ? this way brokes my all strategy. That is so wrong i think. Besides, this is not a tie, this is different poison damages. Different clans, diffirent levels. I think, i am wasting my time. This is ridiculous.

On the other hand, think you make an effect that is heal 1 max 13 following you make another effect heal 2 max 10, and your heal was 1. Then other turn, how many heal can you take ? 1 or 2 or 3 ? thats the same sort. Try this one, i didnt try. I am only thinking on this subject. I dont know, am i wasting my time ? Or this is a really huge wrong on this game.
5/12
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 00:29

Heal works exactly the same way, I believe.

Just because you think it is 'wrong' doesn't mean it necessarily is. I remember back in my newbie days when I used Dolly, Ludmilla and Wurmhol in the same deck because I thought poison was the bomb.

Then I realised:
Win on turn 1 with Dolly. No poison dealt on this round.
Lose on turn 2 with Wurmhol. 2 poison dealt from Dolly, but now Wurmhol's more recent poison takes its place.
On turn 3, 1 poison is dealt with a minimum of 4.

Clearly it wasn't very smart to use more than 1 poison card in the same deck (with Freaks being the exception). I was like "hmm, rightio" and adapted. Poison-replacement is only stupid if you insist on using multiple poison cards. If it ruins your strategy, replace one of the poison cards and problem solved.
6/12
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 00:35

Are you high? spamming poison???? Tshern would be beast... Freaks would be WAYYY op. Ok think before speaking.
7/12
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 01:04

The rules clearly say: Can I stack Poison or Heal abilities?

No,
Poison and Heal abilities cannot be accumulated. If you win another round with a different Poison card, the first Poison card used will be replaced by the new Poison card.
The same applies to the Care ability

Try reading the rules if you don't understand something, they're helpful.
8/12
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 01:59

I hear you but I don't think you'll be able to get the poison mechanic changed. Take my word for it, poison would be a little too good if it stacked. You can't change the way poison works now because of how characters have been designed and balanced. In ELO, with 14 life, poison is a great ability. Turn 1 and turn 2 is very important in ELO and poison is one of the best abilities on those turns. If you look at the recent bannings a few weeks ago, the staff decided to ban almost all of the best poison characters.

The poison mechanic is what it is, and it's also fine the way it is. Just don't run so many poison characters.
9/12
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 04:10

So you did not bother to try to figure out how the rules of the game work in this regard, and you are calling the fact that they don't work the way you expected an "error?" Hmm, looks like a player fail rather than a poison fail...
10/12
0 Nomi - Imperator - the courtyard of shadows English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 04:41

If you don't like UR poison, go play FR. Poison/heal/stuff stacks there.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals