Poison Fail

Poison Fail
Tuesday 15/01/2013, 14:24
AW_KeNjiRo - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Poison Fail
AW_KeNjiRo - Veteran English - Tuesday 15/01/2013, 14:24

Hi, I want to show you something wrong in this game.

Firstly, look my deck please deleted
You can rate and comment but this time i am going to show you an error in this game.

Now, if you damage your enemy with Karrion , think what would be done ? Enemy has poisoned with 2 damage every turn. Then if you have Hystrix in your hand and make another damage with him. Then what would be done ? You must poisoned your enemy 1 damage every turn. Consequently, you must poisoned your enemy 3 damage every turn. But this is so ridiculous that you can not make a poison damage with 3 points. You make poison damage with only " 1 " . But why ? Whats wrong with my cards effects ? Do you think this is true ? You hit with two different poison effected cards but you only give the last card's effect, and that is one poison. That's only ridiculous nothing more.

Brief:
__Karrion +2 Poison
__Hystrix +1 Poison
+_______________
You have only 1 Poison not 3

ridiculous, the judgment is yours
« Previous12Next »

11/12
AW_KeNjiRo - Veteran English
Wednesday 16/01/2013, 20:37

Thanks for your freedom of thought
12/12
HeadBangTR - Master English
Monday 11/02/2013, 17:46

Yes it's very true

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals