Waaaauw waaauww waaaauwww!

Friday 01/02/2013, 11:21
Boing - Moderator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
Boing - Moderator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 01/02/2013, 11:21

That is the call of a monkey-man who swings from vine to vine through the jungle, the call of Krazan Ld! But unfortunately for him, in the city, the street lights and high rises have had to take the place of the vines and trees… Yet another challenge for Krazan Ld, who's back in Clint City to prove that a monkey-man can manage perfectly well in an urban environment!
Krazan Ld is a legendary character who is only available by carrying out missions connected with him. To obtain this character, you must unlock his last mission before April 7th at 11.59pm (GMT + 2:00).
« Previous123Next »

11/23
polygoal - Hero - The Ultimate English
Friday 01/02/2013, 14:45

I was expecting Krazan Ld because he does come after Kreenk Ld

Thank you for keeping the Ld order the same, it helps me plan my heists

Tip
Roots Ld missions can be hard especially when other Roots fight you
12/23
0_kobe bryant - Titan - WAR ACADEMY English
Friday 01/02/2013, 15:27

Sori my bad....
13/23
Maxxor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Saturday 02/02/2013, 03:35

When will we has a Leader LD
also Waaaauw waaauww waaaauwww! reminded me of the Binky song from arthur.
14/23
TheDoomBug - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 02/02/2013, 05:09

Probably never, Maxxor.

The personal page for each player used to list the Leader clan as having 0/0 Ld and Cr. People thought that was a clue that they would eventually happen (eyes mostly on Ambre), so the staff removed those from the page.
15/23
SIR BARKS - Legend - Vengeful Little Ponies English
Saturday 02/02/2013, 07:22

Just finished all the missions
16/23
Icarus - Legend - E X C A L I B U R English
Sunday 03/02/2013, 09:05

The title inspired me so much
17/23

Do u guys know Leader are crs to be told excatly , u dont get them in a pack
18/23
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 03/02/2013, 16:25

@Hydro
If you wanna get technical, they are also legendaries. Because you get them from completing missions.

Thus, if you wanna really technical, Leaders are simultaneously Legendaries and Collectors, and Legendaries are Collectors and Collectors are Legendaries in the parts where the attributes overlap. And Uchtul and Romana were Legendaries/Collectors but were stripped of their status as such cards.
19/23
anubiswarior - Senior English
Sunday 03/02/2013, 17:58

Wau wau
20/23
Maxxor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Sunday 03/02/2013, 20:01

We i want a Leader card that has a purple border (legendary rarity) a card thats untradeable and has LD at the end of its name..
But for the Leader clan, i know that they may not make one cause it seems cheesy or whatnot but these ld missions asre somewhat boring me (10 free creds...doesnt stimulate me as well as it used too)
so just saying.
Also at the rate of 1 noel per year will all the clans eventually get one (answer:NO)

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals