Buying New Blood Packs

Buying New Blood Packs
Friday 22/02/2013, 03:58
LimitBender - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Buying New Blood Packs
LimitBender - Guru - the courtyard of shadowsEnglish - Friday 22/02/2013, 03:58

Is buying NB packs really the best use of credits? Because if tons of people do that on new character release dates, the prices of all the NB characters except for the new ones will plummet, leading to less profit. Also, the new characters usually have excessively high prices, so do they even sell well?

2/4
0 Nomi - Titan - Street Owners English
Friday 22/02/2013, 07:15

Meh, most people like Extended better. I buy both every NB release, or at least i used to.
3/4
yaoihuntresse - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 22/02/2013, 07:33

I will buy a NB pack on the day the new cards come out in hopes of not having to buy one. One time I was lucky when I bought two of them and got two Bills. So I got to keep one and sold the other for 20k.
4/4
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Friday 22/02/2013, 16:19

Buy an NB pack on the day of the release and if you are lucky to receive the card released that same day you can sell it and make huge profit of 20-60k.
I have sold Zornado for 44k Eliska for 28k. And yes, people buy if your card is in the top 3 market offers.

Extended are also good.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals