Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Skeelz against attack manips? having trouble..

Friday 29/03/2013, 17:30
Ethan kun - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Ethan kun - Veteran - lonely fightersEnglish - Friday 29/03/2013, 17:30

I hate attack manipulation clans like Sentinel, (high damage) Uppers, (Nellie, Herman, power manip teamed up w/ attack manip and high damage as well) Sakrohm (the ability to make high life gaps, really doesn't beat me most of the time) also worried against Montana if they have Avola and not am not afraid of Junkz because even though they winn on pillz, tgey won't get away from my Jay! What do I do if the lineup that appeared is doctor falkenstein, Greem, Redra, Sasha, against Sentinel or Uppers?

2/10
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Friday 29/03/2013, 19:48

In that specific case, you could nuke with Greem and leave some few pillz for Dr Falkenstein and Sasha (of course, depending of the life gap potential of your opponent).

But I agree, Skeelz can be difficult to pull off in ELO.
3/10
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Friday 29/03/2013, 20:02

Bluff Greem. Then, win with dr falk and Sasha and block with Redra.
4/10
mal4zn - Veteran English
Saturday 30/03/2013, 21:10

I played Skeelz for my first years in UR. I moved to Roots, Rescue, Pussycats Sakrohm, Piranas and berserkers. I honestly believe Skeelz is by far the worst clan ever. I dont even know what clan they are suppose to be strong against. Nightmare, GHEIST, Roots and Piranas? Somehow i dont think this is the case. Seems they kinda go evenish with those clans, and against everyone else (power manip, damage reduc, atk manip) just get absolutely destroyed. Not to mention the sob soa clans have abilities too, like damage reduction, the occasional soa+sob, they all just poop on Skeelz.

Anyway, if you go first round one, send Greem out. Depending on what their hand is, they might not be able to affordto let that poison hit, then decide what u wanna do.

If you go second in round one, you dont have to throw gream out there, u can tass out Sasha with one pill or Redra if it seems that the card they sent out is a heavy hitter.

I think its just a lot more difficult to win with Skeelz then with any other clan. If you going mono Skeelz, Redra, Sasha, Sandro, Chiara Cr, gream are musts. Jay i dont really
Iike, two revenge leads to limitations, Manfred i like but he gets pooped on so hard by DR. Occasionally youll have an opportunity to just fury all in. There will be times where the gaps too great for them to catch up, even if they guess right.

Good luck,
5/10
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 31/03/2013, 17:13

Skeelz are hardly a horrible clan. I know guys who reach great heights with Skeelz, some of my guildmates owe their ELO records to incredible runs with the standard mono-Skeelz. They're frighteningly easy to play, and when I don't want to try hard in ELO and just want an easy 1300, Skeelz are the way to go.

Their power lies in their individual cards, Chiara, Greem, Sandro, Sasha are incredible. Redra is solid, many 4* options like Falkenstein, lots of good 5*s, etc. The fact that it's almost impossible to stop their abilities means you should capitalize on it. They are different from the how the other clans play, (Rescue double old, Freaks bluff) but they're competitive nonetheless. Keep going for it.
6/10
0 the oracle - Imperator - Open Casket English
Monday 01/04/2013, 11:02

Skeelz are in general pretty bad unless its SoA week (like this week, and they could actually shine lol).

reply to original post: yah they are pretty bad against Uppers (especially Herman)
dead against Montana
very bad against sentinels (but sentinels are not used that much...)
and fairly good against Junkz. (reason: their main cards Qubik, Flanagan, Fuzz all negated by bonus)

but yah in general pretty bad. my BEST run got to like 1396 and then came back down, no way with either Jungo/Bangers/Montana in my face.

all their conditional cards are pretty bad honestly (Jay, Manfred even Michael i really dislike) other than Chiara Cr of course... duh. with that said, their mono decks dont really have much variations, the core cards: Chiara Cr, Redra, Sandro, Sasha, Dr Falkenstein, Greem (when allowed). this leaves you for 7 stars more which i usually do with Liam + Aylen (she seems terrible but the other cards are worse trust me).

strat: if you draw Greem/Aylen, try to nuke with her and sneak a second round.
otherwise:
try to win 3 rounds.
7/10
Ethan kun - Veteran - lonely fighters English
Monday 01/04/2013, 12:15

I really don't like setting up 5* in my deck, it's either i'll have to fit three 2 stars. Sasha Redra and what? i don't really see Liam to fit in my deck because i think it will make things much more worse like Greem, Liam, Redra, and Sasha in a battle?
8/10
Monday 01/04/2013, 16:55

Malzn, i have to disagree but Skeelz don't go "evenish" against Roots Piranas Nightmare and GHEIST. the name ain't Skeelz if they don't have unique abilities. i mean raw stats and scary abilities? they go easy on those ones.. i easily beat all clans except for the clans which have attack manips. i mean, i just can't deliver my poison, my damage, and anything..
9/10
mal4zn - Veteran English
Tuesday 02/04/2013, 00:33

Maybe it was just me. I just always found playing with Skeelz a lot harder then any other clan. Also, it seems attack manipulation clans are a dime a dozen.
10/10
Tuesday 02/04/2013, 09:44

Also the fact that having 2 revenge cards isn't bad at all.. i mean, it's much more easy to control than confidence.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals