Tourney is rigged

Tourney is rigged
Thursday 04/04/2013, 11:08
-Montrosity- - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Tourney is rigged
-Montrosity- - Titan English - Thursday 04/04/2013, 11:08

19:50 Tourney ..you won by timeout against Smoke-King, ® CVM LAVDE ™ (12-7) – your wins: 24 points and 7 Clintz
19:48 Tourney ..you crushed Smoke-King, ® CVM LAVDE ™ (12-0) – your wins: 27 points and 9 Clintz
19:47 Tourney ..you won by forfeit against Smoke-King, ® CVM LAVDE ™ (5-6) – your wins: 21 points and 5 Clintz
19:45 Tourney ..you crushed Smoke-King, ® CVM LAVDE ™ (12-0) – your wins: 27 points and 9 Clintz

vsed this person 4 times in a row
*on a side note from this person, 2 wins, l leave and one timeout (doesn't look like this person have a bad connection, etc. though)

2/5
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 04/04/2013, 11:41

I vs the same people at least twice in a row every tourney. When only you or your opponent are searching for a match, then the matchmaking systems pairs you up. It doesn't take into account whether or not you've already played them in the tourney, AFAIK.
3/5
Infiniti - Senior English
Thursday 04/04/2013, 14:09

Maybe its because that opponent is using the exact amount of stars like you? You both finished the match at the same time so roughly would of hit "fight now" at the same time too.
4/5
Ambre1134 - Titan - wicked souls English
Thursday 04/04/2013, 23:42

Happens to me too.

definitely not rigged.
5/5
Shanks Miagi - Event team - D-Versified English
Wednesday 17/04/2013, 05:57

DT is not rigged, if i understand correctly starting a match with a player who has a similar deck at a similar time can cause you to vs that player, meaning double/triple/ect matches can happen easily, however as i also understand it exploiting this with your friends is unacceptable so do not take this information lightly

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals