Need help building a mono piranha deck

Sunday 14/04/2013, 04:38
Snatix - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
15 messages
Snatix - Senior English - Sunday 14/04/2013, 04:38

My budget is around 30k and I want a decent piranha deck that I can use for elo later .Thank you for any answers!
« Previous12Next »

2/15
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 07:01

3/15
Snatix - Senior English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 07:18

There's still about 5k remaining. Any better cards that can be added or is that good?
4/15
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 07:23

One could argue Amiral Coco over Tula, but that's entirely down to preference. Or technically Spiaghi or some other 2* DR splash. Really comes down to what you want/need/have.
5/15
hashburki - Imperator - REIGN OF THE SUPREMES English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 11:41

I would advise you to invest in La Junta, Montana or Roots instead, since they're better choices for Elo.
If you want to stick to Piranas,Thoazol's deck is good.
6/15
mistblade14 - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 11:57

@ Thoazol deck n a dr splash advice is really
or if u prefer a deck with 5* ....Selma n Raeth combo would my choice. The rest of the deck u can use cards like Ector, Taljion, Tyd, Morgane, Baba, Tula, Amiral Coco or Puff.
7/15
Snatix - Senior English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 13:42

Can thoazols deck be used in elo?
8/15
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 13:49

@hashburki

That suggestion reflects your own personal preference. If I was to say something like that, the clans wouldn't be the same. Every individual has their own bias towards particular clans they like.

It's a bit like someone asking for help to improve their Roots/Pussycats deck and me suggesting they switch all 8 cards for mono Montana.

You're entitled to your opinion though.

If I was to go with mono Piranas... well I don't know really. Selma (or Lizbeth when available), Raeth, Ector, Taljion, Tyd, Morgane, and 2 of Hawkins/Amiral Coco/Tula. Thaozal's suggestion seems just as reasonable.

Good luck!
9/15
JO3SHMO - Imperator - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 13:51

Yes, Thaozal's deck can be used in ELO. It's a good suggestion too.
10/15
RitzMalheur - Guru English
Sunday 14/04/2013, 14:30

There's really no need to splurge on the Hawkins though. It's nearly 100x more expensive than Hawkins Noel for virtually the same effect. Otherwise though I'd recommend Andsome or maybe Morgane over Ector, and if you wanted more pill manip Sheryl over Raeth.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals