Best clan?

Best clan?
Thursday 18/04/2013, 13:01
Lady Sinister - Imperator

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Best clan?
Lady Sinister - Imperator - night school - Thursday 18/04/2013, 13:01

With ample clintz and several expensive cards in hand, What would be the best clan to use? Really unsure as every clan has its counter. And btw why is Kalindra so wanted? @@

2/5
UR_Genie - Hero English
Thursday 18/04/2013, 13:06

Everyone suspects her to CR so that drives up her price, she is also a good card in general.

In responce to best clan it's situational and depends on what you want to play. I would say Uppers sees a lot of play in all game modes same with Nightmare and Sakrohm.
3/5
Morlokispecs - Veteran - Team Pilipinas English
Thursday 18/04/2013, 13:21

For me i always win with my Montana 9/10 most of the time even fighting Nightmare and Piranas
4/5
XC Republic - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 18/04/2013, 17:21

No such thing as a best clan. Just clans that are better than others in certain game modes. This all depends on player's type of gameplay.

You guys gotta quit asking "Who the best clan? Who the best character? How do you make clintz fast? How do you level up fast? etc." It comes from experience and preference, my dear kiddos
5/5
UR_Genie - Hero English
Thursday 18/04/2013, 21:42

Actually making clintz fast is survivor and level up fast in DM so those are easily answerable, best character is situational but most people would say Jackie Cr as an 8/6 4* SOA and attack manip its a solid choice, Best clan is the only truly hard one to answer.

So Ask as much as you want I don't mind my answers won't change much

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals