Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Do you really think people are who they really are?

Saturday 20/04/2013, 07:56
xC-AsiaSan- - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
xC-AsiaSan- - Titan - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Saturday 20/04/2013, 07:56

Just curious. After being here for an incredibly long time, I just wonder if people are who they say they are. I'd love to believe it, but some of it just can't be true.

Do you have close friends in this game? Do you sometimes think it's all false? What do you think?

I believe most of the things my friends tell me, that may be a good and a bad thing. Well, it can all be a lie of course, life just isn't perfect, haha. Maybe you're the type of person who doesn't associate with others... then you might think I'm a fool

Well, what do you guys think? It'd be nice to have some anonymous feedback for once.

2/5
xC-AsiaSan- - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 08:02

My thinking is some people in this game have a slight ego.
3/5
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 08:10

By "are who they are" do you mean who they are IRL? I believe everyone is who they say. If they're lying, well good luck to them. I just don't see why we have to scrutinize other players...
4/5
CN Mafioso - Titan - Harbingers of Ares English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 08:12

Interesting topic. Sometimes I get the idea that some people are just frontin too seem "cool" and maybe have a slight ego when online but it's cool

5/5
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 09:06

This forum is for Strategy and Tactics: General

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals