Extended and Standard

Extended and Standard
Saturday 20/04/2013, 12:57
Jamox360 - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Extended and Standard
Jamox360 - Legend - Open CasketEnglish - Saturday 20/04/2013, 12:57

Can I suggest that every hour there is a standard DT, the next and extended as i always find im mostly on when there aren't DTs on
Plesea UR staff!

What do people think?

2/7
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 12:59

Too many DTs a day honestly. Less chances of winning Crs for one, more clintz getting pumped into the system as well. my lunch breaks happen to fall on DT hours, so I'm not complaining
3/7
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 13:00

Mine doesn't
4/7
Jamox360 - Legend - Open Casket English
Saturday 20/04/2013, 19:40

But it will be more or less the same clintz as people will play the dts seperatly instead of together
5/7
Thoazol - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 21/04/2013, 01:55

So you're suggesting that all odd hours have Extended DT and all even hours have Standard DT? How do you plan to stop people from swaying between the rooms to be constantly playing a DT?
6/7
RitzMalheur - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 22/04/2013, 00:18

Well, if people want to play for hours at a time for 1 credit/hour, there's not much stopping them. At a lot of hours it would be possible to already get a credit from both tournaments with some luck. It matches more closely with other modes as well, since I could go ahead and play a round in Survivor or Deathmatch any time I want, while DT are only every other hour.

I don't really get the 'too many in one day' argument. You still have the exact same odds of winning a CR, right? All I really see is that the extremely dedicated players might win another DT or two per day. Is that extra couple thousand clints going to break the economy?
7/7
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 22/04/2013, 09:34

Seems I got it wrong, I thought he meant both Standard/Extended DT every hour. My bad.

More people will be playing DT, and more people will be playing tourneys. Perhaps a 30-40% increase in total players over the day. Which is enough to cause a significant change that can be felt in the market.

With DT every hour it's probably more advantageous to players to play DT all the time. Forget survivor, DM, ELO. DT is where the money is, there's going to be no reason at all to stop playing it. The main reason DT is held every other hour is so that players will actually play other modes.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals