Pussycats ELO Deck

Pussycats ELO Deck
Thursday 25/04/2013, 14:12
DLL Laermans - Guru Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Pussycats ELO Deck
DLL Laermans - Guru - de lage landenDeutsch - Thursday 25/04/2013, 14:12

Hey guys, I made this ELO Deck for Pussycats. Any ways I can improve on it?

http://www.urban-rivals.com/en/presets/?id_preset=2580959

2/6
0 ComeAtMe - Titan - aussie crusaders English
Thursday 25/04/2013, 14:45

Change clan. Mono Pussycats isn't good at all.
3/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 26/04/2013, 16:48

Ok deck. I would personally change Ella to Lucy, Ivana to Wanda, Jeyn to Malicia, Noemi to Clover and Veronica to Diana.
4/6
Hatsumomo21 - Guru - Doomsday Machine English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 22:50

You need stronger cards such replace Wanda with Lucy she's better
Pussycat monodeck is very hard to play but it can be done that's what i think personally
because i play a monopussy cat deck a lot for all modes even DT but it takes a lot of strategy and out smarting your opponent
I think that's why people say pussy cats are better in a half deck .
5/6
Frowns - Titan - At the End of the World English
Sunday 28/04/2013, 23:22

@UM_AaaBattery

Are you asking Laermans to switch out more than half of the deck? Why not just say, "Start over and let me design the whole thing for you"? You do realize, your changes would take away EVERYTHING special about this deck.

I like this deck. However, Ella is a bit outdated and could probably be replaced by another 2* like Wanda, Lucy or Effie.
6/6
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 29/04/2013, 10:24

I think its an ok deck but A lot of changes could be made when more clintz are available. Laermans can take some ore all of my ideas. They don't even have to listen to me lol.

The problem is I find Ella a bit outdated like you said, Ivana is mostly a 1 less power Wanda unless you go against SOA, Jeyn is ok but I prefer Malicia for the extra damage and Defeat heal if she loses, Noemi's power is a bit too low for my likeing ive never been a fan of cards like her and Trish and I find Clover good for ether inflicting 5 damage or reducing a lot of damage. Finally I prefer Dianas extra power and + life effect to Veronicas I damage and - Pillz effect.

But this is all suggestions I never expect anyone to follow them if they don't want to.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals