Rescue in elo?

Rescue in elo?
Monday 29/04/2013, 01:17
goshoe - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Rescue in elo?
goshoe - Imperator English - Monday 29/04/2013, 01:17

Playing UR again after a long time. is Rescue just not played anymore in elo?
« Previous12Next »

2/12
LoA USA - Hero English
Monday 29/04/2013, 02:22

They have a lot of banned cards, they aren't that popular.
3/12
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 29/04/2013, 06:09

They're not popular, but they're good. Out of maybe 200 games in ELO last week, I saw Rescue about 8 times. I lost 7 and drew with one. Some top players are using Rescue, and I believe the deck is:

Cliff, Sledg, Buckler, Anita, Daussone/Slyde/Tina/Wesley, Sue, Steve, Krash (Yes no Kerry, honestly she sucks)
4/12
goshoe - Imperator English
Monday 29/04/2013, 07:09

Yeah I noticed they have a lot of bans now (wish I could still use Elvira and Lea). Thanks for the info WiseMan. I guess I'll see for myself how well Rescue does now.
5/12
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 29/04/2013, 10:30

All clans are usable in ELO.

Rescue can use: Buckler, Kerry , Sledg (Pastor when Sledg is ELO banned) , Steve ,Shirley , Sue, Krash and Daussone to make quite a good ELO deck.
6/12
ghelas - Titan - The Trend English
Monday 29/04/2013, 10:54

No! Don't listen to Battery! Rescue are completely unplayable!!

...Actually he's right but I would much rather never see them again. But if you MUST, my personal recommendation would be to run Cliff over Sledg. Unless you're playing Pussycats, you just can't DR Cliff in Revenge... At 6 + 12, he is about as good as an 8 power if his bonus isn't blocked... And he can KO with a lot of pesky cards that might get through even if you old them. Cliff was what made Rescue fearsome, and somehow when Sledg came back, everyone forgot how good he was.
7/12
WMDuessel - Imperator - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 29/04/2013, 11:04

I would run both actually. Sledg is still a monster. I can't count how many times I saw both of them in one hand,
8/12
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 12:11

I personally prefer Sledg He has 1 more power (1 less damage dosn't mean much to Rescue) and his bonus is protected.

Sledge is also revenge based so can be played around.
9/12
AmberRed1994 - Imperator - Limit Break English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 15:44

I agree with AaaBattery despite the typo in the last sentence. I find Sledg more stable than Cliff although Cliff is more threatening. It's just a playstyle preference.
10/12
Gryazzie - Titan English
Tuesday 30/04/2013, 18:34

Running both is also legit tho, seeing Rescue has many usable 2*

Sledg 5*
Cliff 5*
Steve 2*
Larry 2*
Sue 2*
Lothar/Krash/Vinny 2*
Pam/Tina/Buckler/Slyde 3*
Any Rescue 4*

Somewhat borderline legit I guess.

I personally like Nancy. After winning a round, put Nancy out. Still pretty scary. decent bluff, very scary if goes through

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals